Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of taking a trip in April. I am willing to travel. What are the closest dunes/sand to the state of NJ without having to travel to the west coast?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
there are some nice dunes in Michigan, bout 2000 acres right on Lake MI, kinda far but not as bad as the west coast, ATV Action did an article on the place this month I think

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mi sounds good

Is there any legal dunes to ride on the east coast? ex North/South Carolina

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
well were in the same boat. there arent many, if any, legal places to ride dunes in nj. there are places where cops dont bother you. off hand, there is a place in the pine barrens that a friend of mine rides, then theres silver lake (100% legal) sarco, gliddens, thers a few more...nj is THE WORST place to live and ride

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
he man do u live neer like lavalet or bay head over by island beach state park?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Barnegat NJ. That is veryc lose to LBI. How do I get to the pine barrens? Is there good sand there?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
dude you are the guy like one time i rode past ur house i sware saw ur z and it inspired me to get one honest to god i sail in the bay

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your that close we should go riding. I found out where a huge pit is and it is 5 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
where man i heard that u can ride on one of those beaches near you like lavalet or some thing

man i live in wall town ship briell point plesant

·
Registered
206 Posts
where is silver lake. i have heard of that place when i used to go wheeling in my truck, but never made it there. is that in southern jersey?? where is it in relation to trenton?? :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts