Suzuki Central Forum banner

Who's Better In the Skids Line For Z400?

• AC Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Armor

• Uhh...Some Other Company...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty then...I have un question por favor...Does anyone know where I could get replacement plastics that are of different colors than the stock ones somewhere either on the internet or somewhere reasonably around the New York area??? Well, thanks, just post it up, or send me an E-Mail at [email protected] .... Peace

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
fullbore

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THX!

Well, thanks alot...I gues now my suzu-Z's not gonna be white...I think a black Z would look nice don't you?!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I know fullbore makes plastic...I havent seen any plastic by Maier or UFO yet...I think there is someone in the forum that has carbon-fiber for thier Z plastic...If the price comes down on the fullbore I will probably get black...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, I think the black and red fullbore look awesome

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maier does have Z plastic, it's just not avail to the public yet. Mike Benson from FST has orange and blue Maier on his Z. Personally I would wait a month or so and hook up the Maier. It's gonna be alot cheaper than Fullbore and the new shiney looks just as good.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
maier doesnt like to anwser their email ive sent them two emails about the Z plastic

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yea, they never answer e-mails I have sent either. But, I do have it on good authority that they have already produced prototypes and that is what the FST guys have.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i like my green plastic, might go for a white alba flame kit to add on, i think itd look good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts