Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
This guy's legit, I sent him my hard earned money to do his Mod 2 to my fixed plate. And it works great, I highly recommend his work.

· Premium Member
8,714 Posts
Looks good, however the only thing I would change is talking up your mods a bit. Try and write them more positively, especially the parts where it says "is not needed" I wouldn't explain it as much

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Camaro1976 @ Dec 3 2009, 07:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=765198
Looks good, however the only thing I would change is talking up your mods a bit. Try and write them more positively, especially the parts where it says "is not needed" I wouldn't explain it as much[/b]

Thanks for the input, I put the explanation in there because everyone was wanting to know how this works and with what other mods, plus there was some confusion on other web site as to what each mod did, and if they could be combined.

I will keep adding pictures, so check back often.
Thanks
Coop45

· Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (Camaro1976 @ Dec 3 2009, 07:48 PM)

Thanks for the input, I put the explanation in there because everyone was wanting to know how this works and with what other mods, plus there was some confusion on other web site as to what each mod did, and if they could be combined.

I will keep adding pictures, so check back often.
Thanks
Coop45
Hey whats up coop, why didnt you tell me about this site? I just happened to stumble up on it.

Guys coop is 100% legit...haha to llegit to quit. I have his work on my King 700 and if you dont know what he does and you ride a CVT system bike you need to look into him.

· Registered
1,882 Posts
do you work on Polaris at all?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts