Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
well i stood it up to far in 3rd gear hit the grab bar and fell off the back the bike went on tuned sidways and cartwheeled now i have a broke grab bar, tail light, head light assembly, front bumper, 2 new rims magbe a bent axle, sratched to hell plastics. what woul ur estimate be on gettin it fixed.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
$800-$900

·
Registered
439 Posts
New Plastic alone is like 500 dollars. Axle another 300 dollars, 2 new rims if you get faily decent rims thats like another 100-200 depending what you get. I'd say about a grand.

·
Registered
773 Posts
do you have insurance on your bike? i rolled my fortrax pretty badly last summer, $2000 in damage, i only paid the $200 deductable. not bad since i only pay 170 a year for insurance.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Ouch....thats gotta suck. Just like Royal said...its gonna be around a grand, plus whatever it cost to replace the lights.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sounds to me like a good excuse to get a six pack rack and some 22's. hehehe

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry to hear you messed up your Z rredriderr, if you have insurance at least you don't have to pay that much just the deductable. It will be close to a grand if not more. Get some insurance on that bad boy incase something like this happens again plus if it ever gets stolen you'll get some money back.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry about your luck. But, I think your grab bar is also your sub-frame.$$

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey,
thanks for the help and yes i have insurence on it in the same company as are vehicls, so i call them and thay say if i turn it in it will raise the insurnce cost on the car and truck so i cant do that and i do have some pics but i dont know how to post them if yall could tell me how i will well later

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
z400 central,
it says when i push uplaod that it is not a valid image file LOL uhm i am lost????????? where do i need to load them to i have them in my documents?

·
Registered
143 Posts
may i ask what is the use of even getting insurance on your atv if your never going to turn it in? tell em if they try and raise your rates you'll go to another insurance company.

·
Registered
544 Posts
i agree with them about a grand.I feel so sorry for you. :roll:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man that sucks, If I had read this earlyer today, I wouldn't have been beating my grab bar on the ground in the front yard.

I was doing real good for a while, started getting too comfortable I guess. I drug the grab bar about 5 times, lucky for me the ground is real smooth.

I think I'll give the wheelie's a rest for a while, nah, can't do it, that's why we buy sport quads!

Good luck with the repairs, where's those pics?

Later...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey,
i still cant get those pics up lol, i must be stupid or something if someone wanted to i could send them to u and u could post them fpr me LOL, ohh and i had orderd pro armor skids all the way around and just got them today, those things are sweet i love them but it sure does lower ur rear end alot. I have to go pick up my shock wears and nerfs tommrow to i got them form suzuki does anyone have those i hope they are as strong as the white brothers i seen? and by the way the repairs i got a good deal on tis guy at the shop had just bpught a z and tore it down for mods he is usin alomst everything after market and he is gonna sell me his stock stuff, he wants 400$ for the front rims and tires on them (witch has never been rode on) 140 for the heead light, and 70$ for the handle bars and tail light, does this sound like a good deal to yall i thought the rims was kinda high but i dont know and prices so give me ur thoughts?

·
Registered
773 Posts
you could send them to me, ill put them up for you

1 - 20 of 38 Posts