Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last year my dad brought home a loader from work and built me and my brothers a few jumps. 1 of them was a 20ft step up with a creek you had to jump over. None of us had the balls to hit it even my 18 year old brothers. But this summer i decided to go for it on my z. Hit it in 3rd but i wasnt all the way rapped out so i came up short. Front end cleared but my tail end came up short forcing my wheeler to do a complete front flip. This of course threw me over the bars knocking me out on impact. My z did a complete in air front flip and landed back on its tires. As for me i woke up about 20 seconds later with the last memory of rolling up to the jump. My friend had to tell me what happend and i got away with luckily only a broken collar bone and my wheeler a bent grab bar. We measured, and i flew 50 plus feet (not kidding you). What really sucks it that i forgot to wear my gopro this paticular day :(

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
so what was the treatment for the collarbone.........?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
how could you not film that? an attempt at a 50+ foot jump? good thing you didnt hurt yourself though

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
No video, no proof.....hahaha. its just a war story lol j/k. I have had a few times I wish I wore the gopro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts