Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed the CT 453 Big Bore Kit? Is it worth the money? How is it?

llknowlesll

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, That wasn't with a pipe though was it??

llknowlesll

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that is stupid that they went 453 when the new rule is 450, they coulda made it just a tad bit smaller

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The new race rule would probally allow the 453 to enter as a 450.

llknowlesll

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
nope, a limit is a limit man, when it was 440, nobody made like a 442 kit, cause you probably couldn't get in with it

·
Registered
67 Posts
http://www.ctracing.com/new_page_1.htm

It doesnt say the new rule there sry. Under the pic of the pipe, it says Dyno Graph for Z453 Big Bore Kit. In the dyno graph, it says max power 46.1. Big bore kit costs $1450.00. Big bore kit with pipe costs $1850.00. Kit with pipe includes Re-sleeve cylinder, cams, 12:1 piston, gaskets, valve stem seals, head porting, complete exhaust, keihin 41mm FCR carb kit. Big bore kit with out pipe includes all that, but with out pipe.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I wrote an email to alan knowles(sp?) at ct racing two months ago about the 453 kit. Asked him why he didnt go below the 450 mark. His explanation was unclear, but I believe his intentions at the time was not for mx, rather than he was just focusing on the best power band for the engine. Guess he ran a series of program on the computer and the bore and stoke for the 453 came out the best. Who knows....

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just copied this from the atva website:

Complete 2003 Supplemental Rules will be finalized and published soon.
The following are a few of the changes or additions to the GNC supplemental rules for 2003.

All classes remain the same except the woman's class. There are no cc changes. All current 250cc 2-stroke and 440cc 4-stroke limits remain unchanged.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
"Women's Class"???? WTF!!!!??? They get their OWN class? That is BS. All I ever hear is women's lib and equal rights and crap like that, yet they won't race us? Crap, women won't even bowl against men. :roll: Pathetic.

·
Registered
186 Posts
In GNCC the women race the same time as the men. If you look at the gncc website you will see that there are very few races where women did not place in the top ten overall for the a.m. race. Last year at Big buck GNCC women took the top 2 spots in the a.m. overall. :hammer

http://www.gnccracing.com/frameset.htm

click on results and see for yourself.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Oh, ok, sorry, I was thinking they had their own class or something.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I want the 470,,,,heehehee, awww yeah

·
Registered
529 Posts
to the voodoo

dude you have no idea, voodoo child half the women in that class would kick your ass and mine and I won a championship. The national womens racers are exceptionally fast :twisted: damn those women an there last rib :p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
did you miss my post where I stood corrected already?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts