Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find my mixture screw and have NO IDEA what the hell they did with this CA carb. It doesn't even look like other carbs I've seen on this site.
There is no black cap covering the mixture screw. I drilled out the piece of metal that I thought covered it and there is some C clip with a rod or something behind it.
Where the heck is the adjustment???Damn this bugs me.

I ordered a parts manual but who knows when that will be here or if it will even show me where it is.

Please post or email me a picture with a pointer showing where this thing is before I slap a politician.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found it. The carb pictures I saw were from the bottom. I pulled the card and found the brass cap to drill. Took about 30 seconds and I got it!!!

I was only at 1.75 turns out. I went to 2.5 and it's a bit fat right now. Now that I can get to it I will fine tune tomorrow.
The other part I drilled was the cap that covered the butterfly fulcrum. No damage done at all and I was not too worried that that was a nesessary seal or cover by merely looking at it. Tomorrow I'll also finished cleaning up my cutting of it.

I think I need ot be at about 2 to 2.25 turns. What do you guys have. 2.5 pops and revs a bunch slower off idle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts