Suzuki Central Forum banner

damn friends

907 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  fourstroken
what is ther piece that the a arm attaches to and the hub slides over called let my friend ride it and he bent the bar that goes threw the hub anybody know how much it is probally going to cost
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Sounds like you are talking about the Tie Rod, this is what is most likely to bend if you hit something pretty hard with the front wheels, like a tree. Been there done that :) you can remove it and bend it back with a hammer for field repairs, don't know how much they cost for the Z400 I bought a few for my 300EX and think they where around $36.. Good luck!. Let us know how much it is if you replace it.. :D
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.