Registered
1,441 Posts
:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dare you to post that in exriders  8O[/b]
Sam thing goes for other forums thats why im posting it here in the suzuki forums(LOL)I know ill get flamed to hell if post it so I wont.I dont dislike honda im just missing around heck im a yamaha person and I think some of there products suck.So lets not flame anymore otherwise well get this topic shut down just like screamin96 shuts down everything over at Bluetraxx.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Nope, its just one of the sucky Honda Gallery pix (originally red plastic) and I just opened the file up on a program called IRFanView and did a color swap and changed everything red on the quad to blue. I could have also changed it to green and being that the desert color is kinda neutral changing the colors had little effect on it so it makes it look like it is a blue quad in an early morning photo out in the dunes or somin. Maybe I didnt lose ya. 8)

·
Registered
660 Posts
i'm just messin' with ya 350master, that's why i asked you to do it, to see how badly their panties will get wet. hehe.

i gotcha striker, pretty cool program. is it easier to use that photoCHop?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Well, its just really a basic program to rename the file extentions of picturs (.bmp, .jp2, .jpg, .gif, etc...) and to resize em. Its nothin special but its a handy little sucker for all the picture uploadin and stuff i do... here, exriders, other forums, web sites, email, swaping pix on messengers...just little stuff.

www.irfanview.com is the address I believe. Its very easy to use to. 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man i tell you those yamis they go fast but when you hit a pebel they just fall apart(lol)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ill post it in exriders.com forum...and if they find out where i live...there slow ex's will have to try to catch my Z...LMAO...lol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts