Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sweet z and F-350 bro and one other thing does your truck have the 7.3liter diesel or the 6.0 liter.
L8r-Josh

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice Truck and KFX man really nice :D. I would say he has the 7.3 liter.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks!!! Hey og440 the truck is a 7.3. I'm sure that 6.0 is going to be awesome.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
dang, that KFX looks tiny beside that truck

Og440, I don't believe that Ford offers a 6.0 liter, i thought the only engines you could get in the F.350's where the 7.3 turbo diesel(which my dad has, so i know about them) and the V10(which i don't know the size of, but figured it would be bigger than 6.0) the only 6.0 i'm aware is a GMC/Cadillac engine

·
Registered
415 Posts
What og440 is talking about is a 6.0 that is about to hit the streets. It's supposed to be out next month I believe.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

Og440, I don't believe that Ford offers a 6.0 liter, i thought the only engines you could get in the F.350's where the 7.3 turbo diesel(which my dad has, so i know about them) and the V10(which i don't know the size of, but figured it would be bigger than 6.0) the only 6.0 i'm aware is a GMC/Cadillac engine[/b]
The new motor is gonna be awesome bro it will once again put Ford back in the lead since this new engine will put out more torque and horsepower then GM's sorry Duramax and Dodge's pathetic cummins diesels.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Thanks!!! Hey og440 the truck is a 7.3. I'm sure that 6.0 is going to be awesome.[/b]
Hey Danny what size Lift kit do u have on your awesome truck bro ????
L8r-Josh

·
Registered
3,755 Posts

Og440, I don't believe that Ford offers a 6.0 liter, i thought the only engines you could get in the F.350's where the 7.3 turbo diesel(which my dad has, so i know about them) and the V10(which i don't know the size of, but figured it would be bigger than 6.0) the only 6.0 i'm aware is a GMC/Cadillac engine[/b]
The new motor is gonna be awesome bro it will once again put Ford back in the lead since this new engine will put out more torque and horsepower then GM's sorry Duramax and Dodge's pathetic cummins diesels.[/b][/quote]

so now they're gonna have two deseils? a 7.3 and a 6.0? sounds cool, I'm just a big Ford freak(got 6 sitting the driveway/garage) and was supprised I hadn't already heard of this, considering I also read 3 truck magazines every month

·
Registered
415 Posts
og440 It's an 8 inch fab tech lift with polished doetsch tech shocks with resivors in the front and polished doetsch tech singles in the back. I'm running 38 inch super swamper tsl's with the bumper shimmed so they dont rub. Are you planning on getting one of those 6.0's? Oh yeah hey droppinmanysuckas thats a good idea. Maybe the ho's could pay for my mods on the kfx. :idea: 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
og440 It's an 8 inch fab tech lift with polished doetsch tech shocks with resivors in the front and polished doetsch tech singles in the back. I'm running 38 inch super swamper tsl's with the bumper shimmed so they dont rub. Are you planning on getting one of those 6.0's? Oh yeah hey droppinmanysuckas thats a good idea. Maybe the ho's could pay for my mods on the kfx.  :idea:  8)[/b]
Not me my dad might trade his 2001 f-250 with the v-10 for a new 2003 F-250 4x4, Crew Cab, Lairat. 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
415 Posts
Whoa your pops is springing for the leather and wood interior. He's going to be styling. One warning about leather in those trucks. Superduty 4x4's have a very stiff ride stock or lifted. Everyone of my friends that has the leather complains about the noise it makes when your bouncing around going down the freeway and any somewhat bumpy road. Now If your dads anything like my dad he can't hear much of anything anyway so the squeaking wont bother him. Oh yeah and he is getting a diesel right?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Whoa your pops is springing for the leather and wood interior. He's going to be styling. One warning about leather in those trucks. Superduty 4x4's have a very stiff ride stock or lifted. Everyone of my friends that has the leather complains about the noise it makes when your bouncing around going down the freeway and any somewhat bumpy road. Now If your dads anything like my dad he can't hear much of anything anyway so the squeaking wont bother him. Oh yeah and he is getting a diesel right?[/b]
Yep Danny but compared to my moms F-150 supercrew Lariat the 250 is stiffer . Oh yeah he is shooting to get the 6.0 diesel.
L8r-Josh

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good....As long as hes gets the diesel he cant go wrong. Those V10's are horrible.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Good....As long as hes gets the diesel he cant go wrong. Those V10's are horrible.[/b]
LoL I know what u mean bro our damn v-10 gets such bad mpg I wont even mention it especially when pulling a trailor be prepared to spend a butt load of cash on gas. 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
540 Posts
yea thats the 7.3 you can tell by the badging and exhaust the new 6.0 liter has a flat round pipe, not an angle cut job. The badge is silver and red also instead of black with chrome letters and red accent. if your wondering how i figured this all out.. its cause they build those trucks about 10 minutes from where i work lol, i got my application in. my father used to be a supervisor there so hopefully that will help out.. they been running these trucks on the expressway for some time now.. the new powerstroke will out run and other diesel out for 2003 including the H.O cummins. powerstroke runs a 1/4 mile with 6,000lbs on a trailer in 24.3 seconds at 55.3, the duralax ran a 25.4 averaging 54.0. the cummins musterd a a 26.9 lol at 49.7.. is dodge and cummins really improving this truck? well anyway later.

OH p.s they should be at the dealers now if not they will be really soon. they have been shipping for 3 weeks i think now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts