Suzuki Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so one of our members TuckerHardRide arranged to meet the seller of this LTR450 today.
2008 ltr450 le model with kicker - eBay (item 120773459399 end time Sep-10-11 09:06:02 PDT)

Tucker drove 5 hours to meet up with him to purchase it, the seller never showed up. Tucker called numerous times, and each time was given another excuse as to why the seller was late. 3 hours later, the seller was a no show and now has turned his phone off.

The sellers name is Jamie and his phone number is: (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Don't buy from this guy on ebay, or anywhere else. I left him a nice message, feel free to do the same.

Tucker's part out is now postponed.

If I see anymore of this, I'll start banning people immediately. You DO NOT spill personal information about other people, without their consent, on the wide open web. Biggie, if you edit out what I've put in your post, here, I'll take care of that right away. Leave it.

-NormalZ

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Bummer!

The worst part is the Tyler has his 450 and now Tucker doesn't.:(

Maybe we should all give Jaime a call a few times a day for the next few weeks.............

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jamie has his phone set on auto answer right now, looks like a landline. I left a message, and called a few times.

I like your idea Spize. I'll call all week.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phone is back on, rings and rings though.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
What a d!#%! Why would someone do that? Does he even have that ltr? Was he hoping to meet him out in the middle of nowhere to rob Tucker? Glad you reported him to us and hopefully someone calls him out on a ltr forum if he's on one.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i sent him a fruitful text, anyone else???

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well i got a joyful response that read, (sorry mods) "dont f%cking text me b!tch", very mature person i must say :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
i sent him a fruitful text, anyone else???
Well i got a joyful response that read, (sorry mods) "dont f%cking text me b!tch", very mature person i must say :rolleyes:

And what you did was mature????

I fully agree its sucks what happened and I would have also been mad as heck myself.

Tucker
You drove how ever many hours with out making him end the auction first?? Not trying to be a ...... but that was a bad move on your part. If he wouldnt end the auction that shows he isnt commited to the deal you guys worked out.

Im in no way agreeing that what the guy did was right but you didnt cover all your bases at the same time and left your self open for this to happen.

Did the auction end for more then what you agreed to pay him including gas and his travel time? If so that would be why he didn't show.

Biggie
Just how you plan on emailing the winner of the auction? Im pretty sure they dont display that info any longer.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Tucker, that sucks. There's lots more out there though. If you're into craigslist you might try searchtempest.com you can search for anything in the US, canada, and mexico. It includes craigslist, amazon, and ebay. It's a pretty good search tool.

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
And what you did was mature????

I fully agree its sucks what happened and I would have also been mad as heck myself.

Tucker
You drove how ever many hours with out making him end the auction first?? Not trying to be a ...... but that was a bad move on your part. If he wouldnt end the auction that shows he isnt commited to the deal you guys worked out.

Im in no way agreeing that what the guy did was right but you didnt cover all your bases at the same time and left your self open for this to happen.

Did the auction end for more then what you agreed to pay him including gas and his travel time? If so that would be why he didn't show.

Biggie
Just how you plan on emailing the winner of the auction? Im pretty sure they dont display that info any longer.
I told him once before to end it and once the night before to end it so i did tell him and i left that morning at 445 so i didn't hop on the internet and check so that would be my fault then if i didn't check.

The auction ended for the same or less amount than i was giving him. I was giving him an extra 100 for driving to meet me, and he would have made out better because i would pay him in cash so he wouldn't have to deal with eBay final value fees.

They do display info just not the full member's name so in fact you cannot contact them because of privacy features.

Also you have to think i did send him countless messages about the quad and meeting up and he played it along like he was going to show up and saying i'm just making sure your going to drive there so i get there an im getting stood up. He can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have had same happen to me i just didn't drive as far. As much as I would have wanted the quad I simply would have told him if he didn't end it I wasn't coming. At the same time I would have been willing to give a deposit so he knew I would be there. When I pay for something I list everything in detail that we agreed upon and how we mad the agreement (forum thread,pm on forum,email,text,or phone call). If deal is made over phone I try to get it in hard form as well.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i didnt swear and name call at all, i just chewed him out for messing with one of our own

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
I'll tell all of you this right now - If I ever find anybody that is rallying a website/message board to take action against an individual, I will ban everyone involved. I don't know how to make that any more clear than what I've stated.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.