1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That show looks awesome, theres nothing like that at the boat show. I love the way the blue exaust matches the blue beadlocks on the second z.

·
Registered
399 Posts
i will have one of those 450's one day

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
that 450 has electroniv fuel injection if i remeber right that thing would be sweet to have

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
i think its awesome how HMF stepped up and added a little diversity with the pipe colors. They look trick! Ya I wouldnt mine a Gas Gas 450 either, the look a little weird but I bet they're a blast to ride. The second Z is one of the sweetest Ive seen, not a fan of those graphs, but its tight! Nice pics sheerz

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Does the gas gas really come with razors because it is suppost to be street leagle in europe and razors arent street tires.

·
Registered
399 Posts
but they come setup for mx......thats there soul purpose

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i think its awesome how HMF stepped up and added a little diversity with the pipe colors. They look trick! Ya I wouldnt mine a Gas Gas 450 either, the look a little weird but I bet they're a blast to ride. The second Z is one of the sweetest Ive seen, not a fan of those graphs, but its tight! Nice pics sheerz[/b]
Thats my Z, I agree the yellow is a little tame. We are going to replace the yellow with blue fading in and add more spunk to them.

sheerz, Thanks for posting these.

Here is some more prior to the show.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Where did you get that fast break gas tank, how much does it hold. You need to get the blue alba kit for that Z to match the rest of your blue. Anybody notice how the exhaust on the gas-gas bends?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
nice Z, popo ! :)
I like how you cleaned up the clutch lever side of the bars. Where did you relocate the key and lights?[/b]
The key is down below the steering stem. GT Thunder sells a relocation bracket. Not running any indicator lights. Figure if I am not going forward I must be in reverse. 8O

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the 300hp puts out 52 @ 7,000 or so, and the 4 stroke 47 @8,600 the 450 also comes in a racing version called the evo, i dont know if the u.s version will have the option of that package yet or not. I know my 300 will absolutely walk any stock production quad out right now, no question, other than anohter hp 300 of course :) hehe, anyway if you have any other questions on gas gas stuff just ask i know most everything there is to know on bother the 300 and 450. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts