Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to buy the Z400. It was hard because, I'm 200% Honda, but I love ALL Specifications of the Z400. And one of my best friend is working at suzuki dealer as mechanicien.

My only fear is the reliability of a Suzuki. Honda have proven their, but zuki still a little bit lower than Honda. But I feel safe when I see the good comments here, on this forum.

I will post some pics of my new baby tomorrow!

·
Registered
620 Posts
they are really close, i think it is more up to you rown opinion, good luck with your purchse.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey, i was 100% honda until the Z came out. i have seen honda get blown away but the other companies and seen some pretty sh*ty weld by them. now i am 100% suzuki.

dave

·
Registered
970 Posts
Like I always say, I'm never brand loyal, I'm loyal to HP! If you miss that and are narrow sighted, you may miss a lot of cool things in life.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah! Hp is important, but reliability is my first priority! It's why I bought a Honda Civic and not a Suzuki Swift!
: I know, we cannot compare ATV with Cars, but I stay fear a little bit!! And this is the first year of production for the Z400, anything can happen. Anyway, I will stop to be nervous about it and I will enjoy my 9300$ Toy!!! It's a wonderful machine ;)

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've looked on forums about the dr-z400 and didn't find anything major. Mainly just stuff that needs replacing everyonce in a while.

Later

·
Registered
17 Posts
sup

:? you payed 9 g's for the Z? i looked on zuki's site and suggested retail is 5,600 or something like that.......

·
Registered
794 Posts
Re: sup

:? you payed 9 g's for the Z?  i looked on zuki's site and suggested retail is 5,600 or something like that.......[/b]
He said he is french so i'm guessing thats canadian.

Later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts