Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, as you guessed, I am stuck here in Delaware where there are no places to ride. So anyone in the MD, PA, NJ or anywhere else close have any good recommended places I can go? If so, is there any registration required etc? I would really like to find a place where I could unload on like a Thursday morning and ride until say Saturday, stopping to camp each night. I know that's probably a far far stretch to find said place but I can remain optimistic.

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it you've been before? What are your thoughts on the place? Their website sucks, and didn't seem to be to current so I'd like to hear what you think.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you have to do quad wise to be able to go there? Any registrations or pipe restrictions?

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Well there is the burma in pa. there is no website. All you do is drop you quad and you can ride for hours or for days on a different trail each time. You have to go on reading anthracites website. To get the permit

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tyler can you provide more info? I googled it, but only seem to find placed in asia and what not?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts