Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my offset 190's with trekkers on the front of Z#1.

Gained 2" on each side....totalling 4" in the front.

Yes...I ride Z#1.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the tight woods and stuff and more technical stuff...it does...just being wider will do that I believe. Its a trade off for better cornering....I guess it depends where we go riding...for the tight stuff and woods...I'll be running the stock rims and tires...don't wanna bang up my new 190's where they won't be a plus. I will be studding those front Trekkers for the ice. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Wow. You can really see the difference. I like the white Z without the decals. I took the decals off mine, and I think it looks a whole lot better.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
what bolt pattern are the fron of z's?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
he whats the wheel/tire combo in the front? how much it run ya? what else do you have done to the Z. it looks nice

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm curious also about what type front rims you got. What size, offset?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Douglas .190 Rims. 2" offset

Actually I think they were 2" offset....lol...If I am wrong....to tell ya the truth I forgot...hehehe....so I asked a friend...he said I gained 4". I will measure them in the morning. Funny huh? lol. I know...I know...I kill me too.

Either way...They DID make a HUGE difference.

·
Registered
540 Posts
offset wheels add the bump steer.. the farther you move a wheel out from its mounting position the more bumpsteer you get.. this would be evident if you had +2 a-arms and then put an offset wheel on it.. then switch to a 4+1 wheel. Thats why its better to widen a quad with a-arms and axles than with wheel spacers and offset wheels :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
i think that the added width is an illusion caused by a solar prisom do to exess radiation

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i think that the added width is an illusion caused by a solar prisom do to exess radiation[/b]
it's prism :wink: . be nice if you could get a centripetal solar rotating DICTIONARY device!

·
Registered
162 Posts
i had one of those but it was stolen by venusiens :( (men from venus for stuupid people)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts