Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted this guy about parts for the new Z400 and he was super rude and was doggin' our Z! He said they were junk and not to buy stuff from him so I just thought you all would like to AVOID this company.

Here is a copy of the email conversation...

Thanks. I will be sure to post your reply on the Z400 Central bulletin board so none of our group will buy from you either.

Todd Joyce
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:31 PM
To: Todd Joyce
Subject: Re: 2003 Suzuki LT-Z400

I'm sorry that I dont like the ATV that your a proud owner of. Today I updated the site with all the Z400 Parts we have in stock. But Please dont order from us. Try www.teamfactoryracing.com or www.moto-man.com

Now be Gone with you.
----- Original Message -----

To: 'Rick Kotecki'
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 6:48 AM
Subject: RE: 2003 Suzuki LT-Z400

So is your web site and all the money you wasted on your ad in Dirt Wheels…

Todd Joyce
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 11:37 AM
To: Todd Joyce
Subject: Re: 2003 Suzuki LT-Z400

I have One. Its Junk!
----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:16 PM
Subject: 2003 Suzuki LT-Z400

In case you have not heard, this is one of the best selling Quads of all time right now and its brand new and you do not have even one item for this machine on your web site. We will check back next year and see what you have available then.

Thanks!
Todd Joyce

·
Registered
24 Posts
Why couldn't I have known that last week before I ordered a boatload of stuff for my Z from them. Aw well, I won't be ordering anything else from them and I have an extensive wish list. Team Factory and Motoman are just as close to me which is why I used them in the first place.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope your order works out ok for you. I didnt actually order anything from them but simply asked them what they had for the Z and he was way rude!

I plan on buying from Magic racing and Rocky Mountain ATV...

I got some good deals from Ron Green Motorsports.com on eBay also... Nice folks and great attention to detail!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
571 Posts
ahhhhh....hmmmm....I'm thinking maybe that email should be posted at ALL the other quad forums as well. Just to show what an arrogant PR!CK this guy is. It's a moot point whether or not a dealer likes the quad or not, it's in his financial interest to keep the customers happy, OR not carry aftermarket parts for that specific quad. He wont get SHACK-JIT from me :evil:

·
Registered
529 Posts
jerk

Who does this jack-hole think he is god or he's greater than quad rider's like us. I say get a mob together. Get some torches pitch forks and chase down this demon and put him in his rightful place. !
/
Damn the man , power to the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
503 Posts
I do not see how this guy has been in business this long? One thing about a salesmen is, they all have there Doctorets(might be misspelled) in B.S.. The first rule on being a salesmen is to sell stuff. hehe Not tell people to go shop somewhere else! I for one, will spread the word about this guy also! I'm pretty sure that he does not want to be in business anymore? Or at least on the sales end of business? That is the most unproffesional reply I've seen! LOL :D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I had heard some bad w00ter from them before from my friends. Now I buy everything from either my dealer or rocky mountain.

G

·
i cant believe what that guy said, that makes me mad :evil: ....i ordered a pipe and jet kit from HMF, they were so cool and nice to me on the phone and they knew what they were talking about.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Magic and Dirt-Deals are located in my area (Southern Michigan). I've been to both and Dirt-Deals is actually called Magic when you go the their shop. Even the price labels and order slips say Magic. If Dirt-Deals flipped you out you may want to see what's type of relationship they have the other shop you know as Magic. Either way, I've found both to be higher priced on average. I'm sorry to hear the Michigan shops are getting a nasty rep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes, this guy is totally rude and a huge w00ter...

i was going to order my brother a extended swingarm from this guy...

i called him up..and was very rude, and he to told me to not order through him...

i was as nice as could be, but he is a jerk!

·
Registered
73 Posts
What a Jerk

I sell Parts as well, I can believe this guy. I don't know what his problem is but, he must be rich......cause he sure don't need no money.(lol) Running off Customers is NOT what you want in the ATV sales industry. I just can't believe it, If you guys need parts e-mail me instead of these JERKS that don't have no RESPECT for you & what you want. I'll save you some $$$$ + show you a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just want to let everyone know that Dirt-Deals.com (aka Magic Motorsport) (aka Magnum) (aka Mr X) Has no affliation what-so ever with Magic Racing.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Duh!! I'm a Ford Parts Guy and that is like me telling everyone with a Focus that comes in for parts or service(and that is alot cause they are junk) that "hey man, your Focus is a piece of crap and I don't even want to see it, let alone sell you parts or service for it"!! What a Moron!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts