Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed a new DMC Alien complete exhaust, and it is loud as all hell. it did give it HUGE power increases. i have a friend with a KX125 with a lot of money in it, and before i put on the pipe, i would get the start, but he would take me once i hit 3rd gear. now, the only time he will take me is if it is a long drag, because i take him on all pickup except for the overall top-speed. so far, my z topped out at 93.6 mph.
i highly recommend this pipe for anyone if noise is not an issue.

Little Fat

·
Registered
384 Posts
93.6 mph?  You on crack?[/b]
take another hit dude lol, do they make a 17 tooth sprocket and a few miles to hit 93mph
:

·
Registered
260 Posts
does the exhaust come with a parachute for braking???? :?:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
:wtf 93mph

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's just what my speedometer has said so far. i have a friend whose dad is a cop, and he said he will radar me to find out for sure how fast it tops out at. then i can recalabrate my speedometer to whatever is needed. this is just how it came callibrated. it should be farely close, though, since it was made specifically for the Z with stock tires.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
There must be something seriously wrong with your speedometer if it says your going 93mph. The fastest ive heard of someones z going is 74mph.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yup, your speedo DEFINITELY needs to be recalibrated, besides the exhuast is it all stock? not that it matters cause no matter how much engine work you did it wouldn't do 93. it would take serious sprocket changes, and the Z hardly tops out with stock gearing, so going taller you'd definitely have to have a lot more power, like a 470 kit, cams, port, whatnot. mess with that speedo a little and try again...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got 76 mph out of mine at the drag track 16.8 in the quater mile, thats all the faster it would go ran that all day and took second in the bracket raceand thats on pavement against cars. 8O

·
Registered
6 Posts
LITTLE FAT did you get the exhaust with or without spark arrester, noise may be a problem in michigan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts