Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used one of these DMC Alien full exhaust? I just picked up a full system for a decent price. I cant find any info on this system. It sounds good but i need to jet the carb and cant figure out what size jet I need. Please help

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that link, I have looked at the site but they don't have specs for my pipe. it must be a couple years old. I would add a picture but I cant figure how to add them

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
search this site for "jetting database". you will find a thread that should get you pretty close, and you can tweak from there. you will have a lot of posts to sort through until you find something similar, but i would say the jetting will be close to most other aftermarket exhausts.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
search this site for "jetting database". you will find a thread that should get you pretty close, and you can tweak from there. you will have a lot of posts to sort through until you find something similar, but i would say the jetting will be close to most other aftermarket exhausts.
Thank you I will look at that. I have browsed it briefly. I have done a search to find out info on uploading pictures, do you guys have any tricks to get my pictures on here

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
upload them to photobucket, or other hosting website (some people even use facebook)

right click on your picture
copy image url
come to this side and click on the mountain with sun over it box between the link and quote logos, paste your info.

done.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
i took the last bracket off so you can see what it should look like when you are typing your reply with the IMG link in it.

http://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/customavatars/avatar11634_1.gif[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/customavatars/avatar11634_1.gif

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks zookie, i got it finally

·
Registered
167 Posts
i do

My 04 Z has the full DMC ALIEN exhaust setup and is jetted (dyno-jet.com) couldn't tell you the specs but the quad flies and the sound is loud. Very very loud. Like 110+ dB loud. My bros dad thought a plane was flying low when I drove by.

·
Registered
167 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts