Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you build your own computers or do you go buy yours already built and set up from a major name brand store?

·
Registered
794 Posts
We only have one computer that we bought. I like building computer but its more expensive cuz u have to buy the software. But then u like all the parts in them.

Later

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My rig- The Mini Supercomputer That Could- ANTEC SX830 Tower , 1.4GHz AMD Athlon T-Bird @1.67ghz, Alpha8045 heatsink+delta80cfm fan, EPOX EP-8KHA+, 2xCRUCIAL 256MB PC 2100 DDR RAM, Leadtek Geforce3Ti500 @260/560 Enermax 431watt ps Seagate40gb 7200rpm hard drive Sound Blaster Audigy Xgamer, Monsoon Flat panel 5.1 speakers PLEXTOR 24x10x40CD-RW PIONEER slot load 16X DVD-ROM Windows XP Pro

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sounds like a nice computer 350master except for XP. I think its to restritive and u can't play as many games on it.

Later

·
Registered
794 Posts
Even though i don't like XP all the games being made r for XP :( But i'll have another computer for XP.

Later

·
Registered
43 Posts
Build my own. Thats the only way I can afford the up to date parts I need to play the games well. Once I did buy a new Compaq but that was because it was a realy good deal and I imediatly upgraded the video card and ram.

A

·
0 Posts
I like building my own...unless I see a really good deal. You can normally get the software you need from a friend. That's what I do...but Kazaa can come in handy also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts