Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around for a pipe that looks, sounds, and performs good. Not in that particular order. I was about to buy the Trinity pipe when I found out about HMF. I like what I have read in the Dirt Wheels article about it. The dyno curve looks real good and it has a powder coated canister but I barely ever hear anyone talk about this pipe. I don't want to make a mistake and get a piece of crap exhaust. Please if anyone has this exhaust let me know what you think about it. Or has no one tried this exhaust. Just want some real world opinions. thanx

·
Registered
970 Posts
It's a great exhaust. I don't know why more people don't discuss it. Mine sounds great and it really made a big difference in power.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I have the HMF slipon but, I have rode the full pipe. I can not believe how much it helped. It helped a lot on the bottom and midrange and some on top. The full pipe pulled a little harder at the very top, maybe 6000RPM and up. Most all of my riding is fast trails and the slipon woks good!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i have it and it is amazing 8O dont get the header if u dont need more top end though

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone have the powder coated exhaust canister? How does it look if you do. I think I am gonna get the red canister when I get one. Thanx for the info so far!! :D :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
i'm more of a fan of muzzy and yosh, but I rode a guys with a HMF and it sounded sweet and works just fine...i'm not a huge fan of the yellow canister, but to each his own I guess

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maybe a Muzzy!

i'm more of a fan of muzzy and yosh, but I rode a guys with a HMF and it sounded sweet and works just fine...i'm not a huge fan of the yellow canister, but to each his own I guess[/b]

Have you rode on or against anyone with a Muzzy full system on there z400?? I would consider a Muzzy if I had more info on the pipe and it performance. I had a Muzzy on my street bike and it was awesome.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had muzzy's on a few of my old streetbikes as well, 96 ZX7, and a cbr 900rr, i'll let you know next week about them on a z400, a couple of my buddies are getting them....I know they work well on a 400ex....i'll let you know when we bolt it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts