Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in someone's personal exerience with a product from Stellar Industires called an X-Tra-Lift. This seems better then the automated TK. Loader from Grant Manufatoring because you don't have to take the tailgate off. I'd like to fit on on my lifted F250 long bed. Any response would be much appreciated.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I've included pics & links.

TK. Loader
http://www.tkloader.com

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Can't help ya but thats a pretty neat concept, thanks for posting the pix.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
wow 8O that looks cool it looks like a roll bar when is all set up

·
Registered
239 Posts
i just have ramps that i ride the KFX up on, and we fabbed up some ramps so the front tires ride over the wheel wells smoothly

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's pretty cool, wonder if you could leave it lifted like the 2nd pic with the lawnmower and then put something else under it

·
Registered
162 Posts
that's pretty cool, wonder if you could leave it lifted like the 2nd pic with the lawnmower and then put something else under it[/b]
it doesnt look like its made to do that even though that would be a good idea, if you look at the mower its still a little ways back from the resting position, its not like its high above the bed and comes straight down....that probably didnt make any sense did it

it seems like a cool concept but it makes everything sit higher in the bed so you can really throw your helmet and gas and stuff back there without losin it

·
Registered
162 Posts
forget what i said about stuff not fittin in the back cause i just looked at the pics again and there is room back there, I really like the looks of the roll bar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts