Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the size? i seen h6m's for the z4's. are those the same ones for the dvx's? if anyone can shed some light on this id appreciate it. thanks

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
You'll have to cross reference it somehow. I'm sure google can help you out. It does not appear to be a h6m bulb like the Z though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is the 881 bulb. i put two in! awesome results. i would suggest it to anyone who night rides or doesnt see very well. ill post some pics. but i ended up with a 8000k kit. flawless install.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
local shop in my area. its a slim ballast set. bulb was 881, 8000k 35w. the harness i have pictured, i made myself by cutting factory one, adding the hid wiring to it. took about an hour. i bolted the ballast to the actual headlight bracket. so when you unplug the factory harness everything comes out with the headlight assembly. i wont buy the ebay kits, i dont trust them or want to deal with the customer service when i need something replaced. i walk into my local shop and they warrenty whatever on the spot. so the extra i paid (120.00) is worth every penny to me. if you have any questions at all, let me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts