Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked through the picture thread and believe there were only 2 or 3 people who posted their DVX pictures. Theres got to be more out there, right?

·
Registered
362 Posts
well. heres mine:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! I have the same bike minus the exhuast. Is that a seat cover or just the picture that makes it look so shiny? How do you like that HMF exhuast? Is it too loud or not loud enough?

·
Registered
362 Posts
It's just the pic that make it shiny. and the HMF is loud but it's nice i like it!
post some pic of yours

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (StEh @ Mar 25 2007, 09:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=589863
It's just the pic that make it shiny. and the HMF is loud but it's nice i like it!
post some pic of yours[/b]

Its basically stock... Red tusk gas cap, red TAG grips, and a pro armor mx bumper. I'm waiting on a spindle from jokersracing.com so I can get her back together and ride. I got hit by a car 4 days after I got it. Bent the wheel, spindle, and brake rotor. So I've got a set of black c-sport wheels with Razr2s on them waiting to be installed. Just went ahead and bought a set of wwheels b/c the dealer wanted something like $200+ for a stock wheel... ONE wheel. The back set is coming soon... as soon as i decide if I want the iRazrs or Razr2s.

It is a nice day out... maybe I'll take it out and take pictures anyways... for before and after purposes.

·
Registered
362 Posts
what about pic right after the accident????????
damn if stuff were cheap in here (Israel) as U.S my quad was so diffrent :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
my quad has the plastics off, suppost to get warm tomorrow i'll likely take it out for the first spring ride

I'll take some pics then

i think i seen like maybe 10 ppl on this site wit a dvx lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look forward to seeing the pics. That pic I edited into my first post is the only one I have of it. That was on the second day I believe... before the accident. Completely bone stock, not even close to being broke in at the time of picture.

·
Registered
362 Posts
yup nice! still with stock tires. mine goonne real fast

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man thats a great looking DVX! I wanted the Black/Green DVX but would of had to waited a bit longer... but I wish mine was more red like that.

How do you like that exhuast?

·
Registered
727 Posts
i like it just fine, not nearly as loud as HMF or a Yoshi and i haven't noticed any power differences between them, as you can see in the 3rd pic i was sandwhiched in between a couple YFZ's on the holeshot, so the power is still there

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (pual0101 @ Mar 26 2007, 07:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=590121
i like it just fine, not nearly as loud as HMF or a Yoshi and i haven't noticed any power differences between them, as you can see in the 3rd pic i was sandwhiched in between a couple YFZ's on the holeshot, so the power is still there[/b]

Yeah, I think thats the best damn pic of the ones you posted. What other type of engine mods do you have?

·
Registered
727 Posts
none . . . yet
as soon as we're forced to tear into the engine we are going to bump compression and hopefully displacement too

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice DVX you got!
just my toughts: the handguards color need to be Black in my opinion

·
Registered
727 Posts
eh not the first time ive heard that, but too late now

·
Registered
362 Posts
well, nothing is too late...anyway if im getting the job i want i will add some stuff too!
btw your a arms are +1 ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
The on in the front in the middle is from the rear shock

·
Registered
727 Posts
ding ding ding z400racer is right, its the rear shock rezzie
and a-arms are +2 and the axle is adjustable

1 - 20 of 55 Posts