Suzuki Central Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
jjthekj, that blue is gorgeous! Glad you posted pics... I was going to paint my red fenders black but had doubts... now I know i will!

·
Registered
160 Posts

She's striped down following my accident.

Twisted handlebars and bloody headlight after my crash.

Notice the shock covers are red instead of green. It was gross to clean.
That's what hitting a deer in 4th at midnight on a trail with a passenger will do.
Not deers blood it was mine.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Man, I love that black/green color scheme!

Must have sucked hitting a deer in 4th... let alone at all!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Pual.... I would suggest ordering graphics for a big quad (v-force, anything with more plastic, even Z graphics might work) and trimming them to fit the DVX. that would give it a huge advantage. other than that it doesnt need much at all

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I am new to posting, but I have been using this board to gather some great information, so I thought I would finally show off my baby. Mine is a crossbred it is a 2003 KFX 400 in DVX 400 Clothing. Right now the skin is plain, but I have work up some template of the Side panel area to add some graphic color. I bought this used and haven't really figured out what all it has had done to it. All I can say is that this 4-Wheel is a Blast to ride and will flat out scoot.

·
Registered
201 Posts
nice bike Mudderone. Is that a DVX seat too? if so where did you get that seat cover?

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
here is mine i really wanna put Z lakers on it...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
You and me both sweettooth!

·
Registered
549 Posts
QUOTE (FastCat400 @ May 10 2007, 10:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=603616
You and me both sweettooth!
[/b]

you wanna do it too ? man its not that i dont like the body, or the seat even its just well Lakers look better, if i do it it will be the last thing i do to it

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Oh yeah. I've wanted to do lakers for a while now. I love the look of the DVX. As I've said before I think its the best looking qaud on the market... but I want different graphics and the laker plastics are just so damn sexy. It won't be the last thing I do... but its not a big priority either.

·
Registered
549 Posts
well after i add my pipe and new tier and rim combo, and nerfs and a few other things i'll get em

·
Registered
879 Posts
IMO, what people who paid money for Laker plastics don't want to admit, is that they are crap. I bought a set used, just so I could cut the overexaggerated nose off them. (which actually looks really cool) They are silver. They have "stress marks" all over them. You could even see (before I hacked it off) how the nose folded in on itself (probably while being towed). I have a cheap knock off of a mini mag light. The battery was almost dead when I put it behind the plastic. It shined right through.

For the record, it didn't show through Maier, Fullbore, (both silver) or stock (white or yellow) fenders. At the same time, with the same flashlight.

My $.02

·
Super Moderator
3,640 Posts
41 - 55 of 55 Posts