Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new to the group I have an artic cat Dvx 400. And I'm looking for answers on some things with it. Can anyone tell me if the plastic will interchange and what years

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome!
The 03-08 ltz and kfx plastics will interchange no problem.
The DVX plastics will also interchange but you need all the parts from a DVX.

The 09+ plastics won't fit on the 03-08 ltz/kfx/dvx.

·
Super Moderator
3,383 Posts
Moved to proper forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They will interchange but you need all brackets, plastics, headlight, and seat to change from a DVX to an LTZ. An expensive project unless you have a parts machine with good plastic or someone willing to trade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey so I have a dvx 400 2006 and I need a headlight housing are the actual headlights housing from ltz able to hook up to dvx and dvx plastics ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
They will interchange but you need all brackets, plastics, headlight, and seat to change from a DVX to an LTZ. An expensive project unless you have a parts machine with good plastic or someone willing to trade.
Hey sorry to jump on here but thinking u might know this .. I have a 2006 dvx 400 and need a headlight housing will the Ltz fight my bracket and plastics

·
Super Moderator
4,456 Posts
You’ve found your answer. If you change the headlight, you have to change brackets and plastics for it to fit.

·
Super Moderator
3,383 Posts
Just blank it out and put some real lights on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just blank it out and put some real lights on it.
Yea my problem is the guy I bought it from had took it off and couldn’t find it .. I already put some nice lights on it but I can’t find a hood or anything all I can find is something to black the light out which I need the light to do .. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea my problem is the guy I bought it from had took it off and couldn’t find it .. I already put some nice lights on it but I can’t find a hood or anything all I can find is something to black the light out which I need the light to do .. lol
I swear tho they use the same light on some of the snowmobiles bc I have looked for them on eBay and it will pop up and say for snowmobile but it’s looks like it would fit the plastic anyways

·
Super Moderator
3,383 Posts
Just paint some shark teeth around the hole! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts