Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Ive been dying to ride lately in Jersey, havent gotten much seat time on my Z. Ive had it since July and its only on its third tank of gas. Anyone have room for an extra in their riding group? Im an experienced rider, with my own transportation. I love to ride, just need a place and some people!
thanks
AC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Come on down to Chatsworth to the NJORVP riding park. Its pretty nice and theres plenty of people to ride with.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been there done that...its 2 hours away, and my buddy can rarely make it, its a long ride by yourself :-(
ac

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Where is Chatsworth? I'd like to join you guys, but no one will tell me where any of these places in Jersey are. Could I have directions from I-80? Thanks

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
www.njorvp.com it is so hard to find we had to ask some red neck lol

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i go to jackfrost and the d34 open practices u aways welcome to meet us their along and ride, but im only 15

·
Registered
258 Posts
u ride at jack frost ? i ride there 2 . was just there last weekend. whats ur favorite section/jump?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i havent been there for awile but i like the supercross track on the far end
and the motocross track when they let quads on it

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i like the jump on the supercross section that you get like a 25ft run to maby like a 30 ft double

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
hey guys where is jack frost and how far away is it from momoth county nj

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
go here and find out i have no clue where u live www.jfbb.com

·
Registered
773 Posts
hey adam whats going on with jungle habitat? i was just at the sandpits in oakland today and i met some guy who says there is a place off burnt metal road where you can park and have some good riding, does that sound familar?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Ya that is the road for jungle habitat. the state is going really slow their has been alot of meetings lately hopefull soon we can get it open

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Also just woundering who did u talk to

·
Registered
773 Posts
are there a lot of places to ride there now though? and are they crowded?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am surprised no one mentoined tower city yet. That is a great place to ride and it is well worth the trip and menmbership. I also ride in the pines at a place called parkers pit. It is a privatly leased peice of land that it is legal to ride on. If you come from north jersey to go to chatsworth than you are driving rite past it.
Ken[/url]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
ive never been to chadsworth is it good any tacks

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
gotta ride sometime. z's comin in less than a month and im dyin to ride! btw im 14, decent rider. with me comes me, my friends, brother and uncle. all ride sport quads. would ben nice to meet up with some riders every now and then.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
we could meat up at Jack frost in the summer at times im there almost every sunday

1 - 20 of 35 Posts