Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a cdi that fits 03-04 ltz asking $100.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Program or non

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
non

·
Registered
321 Posts
Still have it?

·
Registered
601 Posts
If he doesn't, I will be selling mine soon for 03-04. This add was up first, so he gets first shot.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I need to research them a bit more, 05 and up are different? Adjustable and Non Adjustable which is better and why and so on. Any info you guys have is great. Do they really make a difference? Ill do a google search in a bit.

Mojave Magic Tell me about yours and the price, You are not that far from me. and of course Ill give OP first shot.

·
Registered
601 Posts
05+ has a different plug. They absolutey make a difference. I noticed a nice bump in power and found myself needing to brake harder as I came up on the trees faster. It seemed to rev out quicker too. Non adjustable is fine for most people. I'm only getting rid of mine, because I picked up an Rm Stator adjustable one and it fits my racing style better. My 03 with 434 kit is my multipurpose quad and will go from tight woods racing to mx or flat track depending on how I set it up. In that extreme swing of styles, the adjustment is nice to have. I have a non adjustable dyna on my gncc quad and never miss having the adjustment.

Not sure on price yet, but somewhere in the ballpark of the one above, maybe a little cheaper. Mine the outer shell had some cracks and I used liquid electrical tape to secure everything with zipties over that. They are built as two pieces with the inner part being the part that's all sealed up. The inner part on mine was perfectly fine and the outer shell never gave me any problems over 2 years use after I fixed it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ok, Let me know in a few day's if OP doesn't respond. Ill do a bit of research next couple days, The CDI box was on my list to do.

·
Super Moderator
3,365 Posts
IMO the biggest difference is the rev limit increase to 10,500 from 9,100 on the NP. I wouldn't do this myself without upgrading valve springs..( I think you can set the rpm on the programmable.)

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know how this got by me . yes I do still have it .

·
Registered
321 Posts
Cataway can you tell me a little bit about your's is it adjustable? I just had to put a Well pump in my home so cash is a bit tight at the moment.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not adjustable

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still have it 03-04

1 - 15 of 15 Posts