Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a member at Timber Ridge Ranch by Castana Iowa and this is an awesome ride spot. Thousands of acres of great woods riding in the Losses Hills for ATV's, motorcycles, jeeps, trucks and Dune Buggys. It is like Disneyland for ORV's.

In the Council Bluffs/Omaha area there is a place to ride on the Iowa side of the river on L Street. It is called "River Valley ORV Park and here is a web site for it http://www.rivervalleytrailriders.com/

There is also the "Headworks Park" West of Columbus NE and by Genoa NE. See http://www.nohva.com/ for further information.

Post here if you ride in Nebraska or Iowa and we can get together and Ride!

G

·
Where is the place in your pictures?

I live in south central Ia. and am soon getting a Z. Where is the sandy place in your pictures? It looks like a pretty awesome place to ride. Do all Z's have the stickers on the front fenders?9Cuz I have a friend who's dosen't, maybe he took them off. Also his is yellow????
Thanks-maybe I'll see ya ridin some day.

G

·
Where is the place in your pictures?

I live in south central Ia. and am soon getting a Z. Where is the sandy place in your pictures? It looks like a pretty awesome place to ride. Do all Z's have the stickers on the front fenders?9Cuz I have a friend who's dosen't, maybe he took them off. Also his is yellow????
Thanks-maybe I'll see ya ridin some day.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Where is the place in your pictures?

Thanks-maybe I'll see ya ridin some day.[/b]
That place is the Headworks Riding area by Genoa Nebraska. See the NOHVA web site for further details.

Yes, all Z's have the warning labels on the fenders and the Z comes in Yellow and White in the Suzuki models and an ugly Green in the Kawasaki model.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Timber Ridge Ranch - new web site

Timber Ridge Ranch in Castana Iowa, an awesome riding park in western Iowa has a new web site at www.peelout.net Check it out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts