Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some feedback on Elka SSD shocks. Is the elka rear worth getting or should I just get the fronts and then the durablue lowering kit for the rear. Right now the back seems alittle harsh for my likeing and I want to lower the ride height anyway for better handling. How many others are running a complete set of Elkas and how do you like them?

·
Registered
529 Posts
BEEN THERE DONE THAT

THE ELKA SHOCKS ARE THE BEST FOR THE MONEY. I HAD THEM ON MY RAPTOR AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE OK. I DO LIKE MY NEW PEP SHOCKS BETTER BUT THEY WERE ALOT MORE MONEY 8)

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Much like other postings you will be reading, I am going to stand clear with axis shocks. Axis shocks, at this point in time, shows a better quality and accuracy ratings than Elka. The added investment is whorthwhile and minimal.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I love my Elkas. The SSD lowers the quad alot and really does help handling. As for other shocks...everyone likes different things. I've ridden anything from Works to Axis, and I see nothing wrong with the Elkas. They feel just as good as the Axis.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
All the shocks are alot better than stock because they will be setup for you and how you ride. Most of us trail ride or play mx. We don't ride 2HR GNCC or GNC MX. People that want a good shock and are on a budget should look at works. If you have the $$$ and want the best go with AXIS, PEP or ELKAS

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
ACDC, dont race gncc cuz i dont live on the east coast, but I desert race over here on the west coast, i will let you know how they do over on this end...

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Zhvonte,Yes man, you needed Axis. I hope you get what I am saying. Works would be fine for most riding.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
also to put in dont get a durablue lowering kit if you planing on jumping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts