Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if elka has out shocks for the z yet? It doesnt say on the web site, and could u give me prices too.

Thanx

·
Registered
632 Posts
Elka has had shocks out for the Z since June. By the way a complete set of adjustable shocks cost $1750.00. I have them on one of my Zs in the Show of your Quad under My two Modified Z400s.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much would just fronts cost with resivours. Not piggie backstyle

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
look on the website triple rates no adj wit resis are 700 and dual rates wit ressis are 525

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is no adj? and im talking about the ones with resies with them attached to the shock. not the piggy back style.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
it means that u cant adjust the rebound and compresson of the shock i think u can wit the ones with just the ressies adjust the hight

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oo i would want that.

·
Registered
540 Posts
yea lol... be careful not to get in over your tab, i mean head.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
yea lol... be careful not to get in over your tab, i mean head.[/b]
That's nice, Marty is telling everybody my business dealings !!!!!!! One way to pzzz off a long loyal customer that has given him lots of $$$ in the past.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I dont think u need a new back shock. Most people just get the redone, it helps to get the rebuild the same style as the frnts. (Like if u get ZPS u want ZPS in back too) I would get rebound & preload adjustable shocks, compression take off abot .75in of travel.

Later

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i just got qouted for pep from baldwin
The price is Standard - $595.00 front
Limited Mass- $750.00 front and $750.00 rear
ZPS-$895.00 front and $895.00 rear

·
Registered
540 Posts
That's nice, Marty is telling everybody my business dealings !!!!!!! One way to pzzz off a long loyal customer that has given him lots of $$$ in the past.[/b]
I owed you one.. since you decided to tell jeff or marty i dunno which one.. that i was sending people in another direction. marty knows it if i get something from someone else.. I dont hide w00ter from them. So if you want to start stuff. dont blame it on the kid who used to have a wolverine, and now has a z400

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I owed you one.. since you decided to tell jeff or marty i dunno which one[/b]
Than obviously you can’t remember, than don’t start “crap”. I stated to Jeff, I meet you on Bluetraxx and referred to you as racing a Wolverine and now owned a Z that’s all. I also told Jeff there was some kid on there who's dad owned some Indian motorcycle dealership in the KY area always talking smack undercutting prices by Marty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts