Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I will be going there this Sunday morning. Check this post for updates. The directions would be I 77 South to I30 east to RT. 43 South to Elson st turn rt. its at the end of the street, takes me just over an hour from Cleveland. Lots of tight trail riding, decent hills a nice wide open area. nice place $10 for all day.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
yo man! where else do you rida at? i'm in ridgeville. you know of any close spots out here by us? i'm going to elson sunday or sat. we usually go every other weekend or so. elson is a good time. maybe see ya there.
8)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We also go to outlaw extreme MX track which is a little further down rt. 43. Decent track, they always have water. I think we might actually go there Sun instead because of the 2" of rain will probably make Elson a 4x4's dream and a 2wd sportquad might not fare so well in all that mud!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually we ended up going to Outlaw Extreme instead. We figured Elson would be real muddy, how was it?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
not that bad it was really fun for me not to much mud it was all in one little spot i was surprised but i love that tabletop in the back cleared my quad only had a little mud on it it was nice you should have came when ya coming to hangtime

·
Registered
723 Posts
hey guys!! you all live close to me im only like 1/2"ride east of canton ohio,would love to hook up with you guys some time.just learning how the quad handles in the air distance wise i have cleared about 25' 4th gear 3/4 throttle ramp hit.im a big guy so i dont fly as far :) but i think im going to get a set of works steelers shocks maybe but first the yoshi head pipe and muffler. i think my email address is on my post here but ill post it just in case so you guys can let me know if you want to hook up anywere.

[email protected]
ok dudes sya later
Viper

·
Registered
723 Posts
i just went to elson road to scout were it is at,only open till 6PM though only bad thing,but im gonna try to get there at about 10am or non on saturday.well hope i see some of yall there.
Viper

·
Registered
723 Posts
heyhey!!!! just got back from elson whooop whooop,had a blast wit hthe Ohio Mafia roost boss hahaa,got a lil air and in some instances got toooo much well in the right direction any way hehe, ask the lead pimp he will tell yah.lookin forward to another ride man you and your friends are great guys.
well talk to you later look for you soon again there.
Viper

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wellsville

Have any of you Elson Street guys been to Wellsville?

Mike Mc Avoy

·
Registered
723 Posts
no i have never been there about were is it i would love to try it.
Viper

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
VIPER>>>>WAZZZZZZZZ AP YO. Real good time with ya man. My dudes thought you were cool too. We all had fun(mostly all). Beers, bushes, me peeing in bushes. Oh yeah. Wellsville. Herd of it but never been there. Would like to go and check it out though. Damn there is alot of ohio guys in z400central. The Z400 is family. LAYTAH peeps. :twisted:

·
Registered
723 Posts
hey sukas!!!!who do i need to snuff to join the ohio mafia?hehe i need to get directions off of you to hangtime i want to scout it out.also you heard of a place called dirt world?i hear they have a MX track not sure were it is in ohio not far though from me i think its like 1hr let me know bro.
Viper

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wellsville directions

From SR 7 take the Aten Ave exit. This is the last exit south on 7 in Wellsville, it is also SR 39. Go north on SR 39 1.6 miles to Irondale Rd. Make a left. At the next intersection, .6 mile, 16 school rd. make another left. It is about 1 mile to the parking area. They now charge to ride, $10.00 per ATV, bike, whatever. You can ride from mild to wild to you gota be nuts to try that. If you are dumb enough to get youself killed you won't be the first. Be very careful till you know the layout. Flying down the trails is a no no if you want to avoid a wreck. I'll be there 11/10/02 if anyone wants to meet me there. Follow the signs to Crews Home Improvements and you will get there as well. The place to park is calle Oak Tree. I went down two teeth on the front of my Z400. For Wellsville it is just right. I like the way it pulls in second without having to fly up a hill. If something changes before thne I'll post it here. If the weather gets real ugly it will be time to park the Z and get out the Wolverine.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts