Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I like the idea of post titles for people...There could be like riding levels like in other forums...If there are people that have a lot of posts with questions or answers, you could give the a custom title to let people know about them...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yeah that would be cool if you earned a differant riding level for each time you have a certain # of posts or a differant mane like,Junior member,Member,Senior Member,Super Member,Silver member,Gold Member,Platnium Member,God

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Can I be god...LOL...LMAO...good names...and maybe for custom names, if you see someone that gives lots of machanical advice, they could have machanic in there title, so people know they know about the machanics of the quad...LOL...if I come up with anymore ideas ill post them...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Or you could have your own choice of using the site naming or you could put in your own custom name like knowsalot or quadgod ,etc under your username

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
How about like 0-50 posts Mini Rider, 51-100 post-Trail Rider, 101-175 posts-Mud Swamper, 176-225 posts-Amateur MX Rider, 226-300 posts-Pro MX Rider, 301-400 posts-Wheelie King, 401-500 posts-Free Styler, 501-600 posts-Baja Racer, 601-700 posts-Expert, 701-800 posts-Super MX Star, 800-1000+ posts- QuadGod...I guess those are some good names...just some to consider...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ya...and i think since me and 350 master have been giving ideas, we should automaticaly become QuadGods...LOL...LMAO...just an idea...lol...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
cough...maybe...cough.......if i see a post where i can help ill give advice, or if i have a question i post it...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
eh...were just talking and giving ideas...oh look...heres another post...hehehehehehehe.........no one is posting stuff in other subjects...so we are just talking about ideas for a post count idea...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts