Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this thing a while back when I was going to put nitrous on my quad. It has two outlets, it's the one for the raptor. You could block off one side if you don't need both outlets. $55 shipped in the u.s. I'll post pics this evening

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
so what's it like on the Camaro forum? :lol
Well there are some jerks, but that's anywhere. There are some helpful people too. It's very active that's for sure. I do like that you can cuss and not get in trouble. The mods are pretty laid back...Altho I got a warning the other day...they really don't like us v8 guys picking on the v6 guys. It's funny how the v6 guys are always posting crap about why they bought a v6 instead of a v8...like to justify their purchase...I guess some of them are looking for a pat on the back. Well I get tired of hearing the whining so I said something smart (not me!) and the whiner reported me. Lol. So now I just ignore the babies. There are some weird people too. Posting really stupid crap like "Omg, my baby got hit today" or "I jumped someone off today...pat on the back" or Boohoo my baby got a scratch today that you cant really see unless I point it out with a magnifying glass. Sigh. Lmao!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics as promised

·
Registered
433 Posts
lol kinda looks like a anti air gun

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Looks like a quality part!
Nice to see you around every now and again but it seems like it's only to sell stuff.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Ya man, we need some support, everybody's jumping to ltr's around here and we need guys like you and cataway that took the 400 to it's potential to give some advise and some insight to us. Its been raining noobies lately and "help quad wont start" threads are everywhere! We need some help here:blahblah: But if you ever do part out that beast, hit me up first;)

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a quality part!
Nice to see you around every now and again but it seems like it's only to sell stuff.
Actually I'm on here everyday. I haven't been posting much, but I check pm's everyday. I get a few pm with tech questions, mainly about cams. I don't mind, I've probably tried more cams in one engine than most people. I've run out of things to do to my quad. It doesn't really need to be any faster. Heck I went rode this weekend and raced a dude with a 450r that used to spank my 435 and 400. Well I put the smackdown on him. I'm selling some stuff cause the camaro is expensive to mod. Plus there are a couple nick nacks I want for the kfx

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya man, we need some support, everybody's jumping to ltr's around here and we need guys like you and cataway that took the 400 to it's potential to give some advise and some insight to us. Its been raining noobies lately and "help quad wont start" threads are everywhere! We need some help here:blahblah: But if you ever do part out that beast, hit me up first;)
The bike works too good to part it, so I don't think I'll ever do that. I may give it to my son and get a 4wd bike. I dunno. I'm here if anyone needs anything.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I figured I'd give you guys first shot at it. Ima put it on the 450r forum in a day or so. Btw, just an on/off lever. No reserve and I'm sure it flows more that a raptor petcock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts