·
Registered
1,930 Posts
:dance that would be me!! :dance

i can do um forever

·
Registered
773 Posts
the link worked for me. nice job fasterz!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
ohh yeah and i shift through the gears when i do um :weights and i use the clutch when im shifftin um. i can go through all the gears

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
ok, don't know what was wrong with it earlier

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
dont workin for me

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
cool i wish i could hold them long, on children of the medal god (dirtbike movie) Ty Davis i think thats his name held a wheelie going 95mph

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
cool i wish i could hold them long, on children of the medal god (dirtbike movie) Ty Davis i think thats his name held a wheelie going 95mph[/b]
wow thats really fast but once u learn how to wheelie it is so easy! i can do um in any gear so i can do um as fast as the z will go

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i dont really have enough umph to pull the Z into a wheelie

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i dont really have enough umph to pull the Z into a wheelie[/b]
it dont take umph, all u do is slam in the gas! no pulling or "umphing" is required
:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Ya i can't shift gears in a wheelie hoe do you guys do it.I always lose it.I can't ride a very good wheeelie on my z yet!! I just got it and a i am not use to it.But i could ride themon my old 300ex rellly good. :) Nice little movie clip. :shocking

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I can only ride wheelies through second gear. After that I cant get into third when I am doing a wheelie on my raptor. I also practiced doing wheelies for three weeks straight and I could never do it. But I can do a rolling stoppie for about ten ft. which harder. Maybe I am just weird?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
maby the only thing is that i dont practice wheeles

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, i can ride it through 5th or pick up in 5th and ride till the stretch ends[/b]
on your KFX? I haven't been able to do that on my Z, haven't tryed that many times though, but I have pulled it up in 4th and held it for a little while

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice i can get it up in 1-3 and barely up in 4th but im only 15 so i cant expect to do everything and i can still not keep it up while shifting

·
Registered
620 Posts
i usually pull my blaster up in second and shift to third, but it has a tricky powerband, so it is harder to keep up

·
Registered
239 Posts
as soon as i go into 2nd, i blip the throttle and it pulls up, wanna see some fast wheelies...my R6 is CRAZY, i had to let it down @ 95 the other night because i got tired of blipping the throttle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts