Suzuki Central Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
If you guys want, I'll post Biggie's home, cell, and work numbers as well as his address. That way you can get a hold of him day or night with questions regarding feedback. He's going to be super excited about this.

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey, why not?!

I got word back from a mod over at that other forum.

The feedback system they use is called iTrader.

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,013 Posts
In light of some of the recent scams that have affected our members. I'd like to know if we could impose a sort of feedback system, other than the feedback forum.

This system is easy to use, easy to leave feedback, and makes your feedback visible for everyone to see, every time you post.

A forum that I am/was part of a long time ago had a great system. This forum is pbnation.

Your feedback appears underneath your avatar, and there is a link to view/leave feedback for trades/sales/purchases.

Feedback link looks like this:

That is a vbulletin forum, and has been for a long long time. I can contact their admin to get any particulars if necessary.

This is one of the best feedback setups that I've seen on a forum thus far, and our forum would greatly benefit from its implementation.
Finally the 21 century on the feedback system. Woot Woot :cool:

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,013 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I say do it.....its kinda crazy how much we actually trust each other with money on here anyways lol. But personally, anything ive bought off someone here has always worked out well....but the extra instant feedback would be good to know im dealing with a strait up guy.

Is there a way we could give good feedback on not just transactions but also with advise and what not

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This feedback system would be for B/S/T feedback only.

·
Registered
973 Posts
What about feedback on time wasters, who put things up for sale...Then when you message them twice in 4/5 days carnt be arsed to reply back. When you know they have logged on at least 3 times?

I believe thats lack of communication! :angryfire:

Rant over.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Seems like the general opinion seems to be a yes. I'd say the sooner the better if at all possible.

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes! Lets get this rolling!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That system is awesome. If they have poor feedback you just stop there and don't waste your time in the thread.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Hey guys,

Your wish is my command, we are working on this and soon will get this project running :)

~ GP community support

I'll admit, when this forum was bought out I was a bit skeptical that things would just be left as is and was concerned things would eventually go downhill. Looking back the takeover seems to be one of the better moments for this forum. The members ask and you guys seem willing to assist. From the shoutbox addition and now the coming feedback system. Thanks for all the help!

·
Administrator
218 Posts
I'm glad we haven't disappointing! We will try our best to accommodate any ideas the users have. Some may be achieved other may not be so possible but I think if we all work as a team in the end we all are winners!

Okay enough of this chattering!

Happy Friday Guys :)

~ GP community support

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Yes, let's implement it ASAP if possible.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts