Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I'll start off the crash stories- I was racing around my oval track on my Warrior (it was the pre-Z era). The first corner was a nasty, sharp curve that slanted outwards. Anyway, I usually slid the back end all the way through that corner (the Warrior likes to slide :twisted: ). Basically, I overcooked it and flipped over. Luckily, the Warrior didn't land on me, but I did land directly on my left knee, coming to a dead stop from about 40 mph! I bent the frame on my Warrior, along with a few others things, but my knee is still messed up :( . Oh well- I'm just very cautious through that turn now!

·
Registered
41 Posts
That sucks.I am am on my second crash now.Both times it was in the snow going way to fast.The second one was the best.Flipped it in 4 th gear about 8 or 9 full flips.Bent the plastics,handle bars and snapped the brake lever.
Crashing is cool. :rockon

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That sucks.I am am on my second crash now.Both times it was in the snow going way to fast.The second one was the best.Flipped it in 4 th gear about 8 or 9 full flips.Bent the plastics,handle bars and snapped the brake lever.
Crashing is cool. :rockon[/b]
:? :?: :wtf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts