Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
people call me racist to quads, but i like what i like lol, for me i like yamaha and suzuki, i was thinking of getting a 400ex until the z400 came out and now honda has nothing.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
people call me racist to quads, but i like what i like lol, for me i like yamaha and suzuki, i was thinking of getting a 400ex until the z400 came out and now honda has nothing.[/b]
There's nothing better than Yamaha ,Suzuki,andC-dale,

·
Registered
620 Posts
oh and also, bombardier needs to make something with close to 400cc so that they can compete in the mx circuit, or make the ds way way way lighter.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D :D :D :D I think god put us here on earth to ride atv cause he's in the big MX track in the sky. :D :D :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
honda makes good quads, but they never seemed to support the sport quad market. look what they did to the 250r. now lets see if they upgrade the 400ex. i doubt it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
There's nothing wrong w/ honda. They'll outlast any engine except for Bombardier. You also shouldn't be dissing Honda cuz the Z frame stole the geometry. I think it should be Yamahaha, I'm racist towards Yamahaha's and Ford. They both suck IMO.

Later

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Double posting with a picture...How arn't u wasting bandwith?

Later

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dont you mean storage space cause bandwidth has to do with people all being on and the server spliting up a certaim amount of space while these pics are on storage severs.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey, dont diss ford, they are awsome, but i can say that Yamahahas suck

dave

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sorry, its just no matter what i do, i'm always racist towards one company, don't why just am.

Later

1 - 20 of 39 Posts