Suzuki Central Forum banner

For sale: complete 64+rwhp 525cc engine

5K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  kfxguy 
#1 · (Edited)
Well fellas I never thought this day would come. I'm going to part out my beast of a bike. We have no riding areas and I'm tired of it not getting any love from me anymore, plus I just trip over it in my shop so it's gotta go. Income tax season is upon us so I hope I timed it right. I'm in no hurry so if you need to make payments we can set that up. If you say you want it, be prepared to send me a deposit if you can't pay all at once. That will give me time to pull the engine off the bike and get a crate built for it and packaged up. Here's some tid bits.

This engine makes a lot of power. A lot. It is very rideable and isn't like a drag engine. It has a lot of low end tq so it's completely rideable in any situation. It runs on pump 93 octane. It starts up easily and will idle all day without overheating with the stock cooling system. I built this engine to be reliable, last and be fast. In other words to have fun. I spared no expense donit either. I don't remember how much money is in this thing but it's a lot. I would like someone to get this whole package so it's perfectly tuned. I had I Dyno tuned and the ignition is optimized and so is the carb.

If you want your riding buddies to hate you, then this is the motor for you. If your arms are too short, this motor will stretch them out for you lol

Here's a parts list from memory. I'm sure I'm forgetting this.

Billet cylinder
Cp piston
Webs cams custom grinds
Adjustable sprockets
RD high quality valve spring
Titanium valves
Titanium wrist pin
Cometic cylinder spacer
Custom build stroker crank and custom long rod
Heavily ported and modified head
Longer timing chain
Modified tensioner that won't stretch the chain
Titanium spring retainers
Head studs
Barnett carbon fiber clutch
Clutch lockout (does not affect drivability at all)
Custom quick change clutch cover
Custom modified hsr 48mm carb with adjustable power jet
Powder coated cases
Powder coated clear on the billet cylinder
Powder coated side covers
Stainless bolt kit
Drz lighter flywheel
Dyna programmable ignition and comes with program cable
Heavy duty starter clutch

***no starter***

I'm not starting the partout on the bike until the engine is sold. I will remove stuff off the engine to make it more affordable but I'd rather it go as a whole because it all works in harmony as it is. $2500 obo shipped in the United States only.

Here's A walk around video of it idling and you can see the engine well in this video

https://youtu.be/i0-pQ14OLu4

See less See more
#2 ·
This took YEARS longer than I expected. Good luck on the sale, someone is getting a great motor at a killer deal. Hope all is well.

#3 ·
Thx buddy. I'm having a few little health issues here and there after my heart surgery but I'm getting things lined out. I really don't have to sell it, it's nice to look at in my shop for sure but I'd rather it find a good home and continue on putting a spanking on other bikes lol. I hate to even sell it to be honest because I have to much time, money and research into this thing its just ridiculous. One of those things where I wanted my cake and eat it too because of how tame it is just riding it. But hey, you know what they say....good things always come to an end. If there was a place close enough to go ride I'd rather continue on doing that....but by the looks of it, we are washed up with riding places.

#4 ·
Damn, sorry to see this post... If I had the bucks, I would have it, but I'm past that point now.. Good luck with the sale though.

#5 ·
Yea I'm sorry too. If we had a place to ride then I'd love to keep it. I waited a couple years for a new place to pop up but nothing. :(

#8 ·
I would be interested in the crank and the lockout kit. I am in need of a 10mm crank for my build, so if you do part it, I would surely be interested in some parts from the bottom. I have a 96mm billet cylinder with a carillo piston. Looking to finish this 525 and your parts would work a treat.

#10 ·
It would be a sin to pull this motor apart and sell it piece by piece. It works so well together and it's build right. As long as you make sure it has oil and oil pressure (we all know how the plastic gear shreds in these motors....especially it you wrap on it cold because the oil hadn't thinned yet) it will take a beating and last a long time. I went through great effort to make sure everything had more than enough clearance so as not to contact even if it were over heated. I've seen motors built this big that was super hard to start and mainly had to be pulled off by another bike to get it to start. This engine isn't like that. I didn't go crazy with the compression because I felt it wasn't necessary with the size of the engine plus I didn't want to rely on having to run race gas. What fun is that having to track down special fuel to run your bike?

#12 ·
If you offered it up last year, I would of jumped on this like quick, cause I spent a chunk for a rebuild back then.
Great price especially what you have invested.
GLWS

#13 ·
Thanks fellas. Regrettably it's sold. I hate that it had to go but it's going to a good home. And I'm glad about that.

#14 ·
So I've come up with an idea. I think I'm going to keep the rolling chassis and build a mild torqey motor for it. Put front brakes back on it. There's a place we can go trail ride in the woods so I'd kill my self if I had the power I do now in the woods. Guess I need to start looking out for a stock motor. I'm going to still sell a few things off of it and my sons bike. Stay tuned.

#16 ·
I'm guessing that didn't happen......pretty sure I saw the roller in a pic.

#15 ·
I should have just bought the whole bike ahahahah. Now Alex and I have long conversations about what parts we wish we had ahahahah

Reactions: amcf18
#18 ·
Moved to sold items (with regrets)..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.