Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my buddy owed me $ so he gave me his Denton Racing steering stabalizer. So im just trying to recover my money, if nobody bites then i'll just keep it.:)
Price drop 65$shipped

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
How much are you asking?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
ahhh! i cant see it...stupid work computers

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
if i already hadnt spent a bunch of money id snag it from ya

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Little steep.......but if you don't have one already you should keep it. I really notice the difference with mine.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
that is the one I have as well and its a good one for the dunes. for trails or mx you would want one of the better rotary ones but its great for stabilizing the ruff spots in the dunes

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Dropped price

Price dropped guys! 65$ shipped:)

·
Registered
380 Posts
$50?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Price dropped guys! 80$ shipped:)

That's a pretty fair price. Honestly if you don't already have a steering stabilizer I'd suggest trying this one before you sell it. They're quite helpful in the rough stuff.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
I was thinking $19.99 :lol

You really should keep it but at 80 bucks, if it is in good shape internally, it's a good deal.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
What does a steering stabalizer do?

It goes from the frame to the steering stem and basically acts as a small shock to help absorb some of the bump steer and lessons some of the jerky, twitchy feeling of the bars in the rough stuff.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was going fast trying to catch up to my buddy on some ruff trails at hollister hills when i hit a big bump and my bars jerked to my left side and went into a tree. I went over the handlebars and scraped my stomach on the controls. If i had this on my bike, it never would have happened. Its a must for aggressive trail riders or racers:D

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Price drop:disgust:
65$ Shipped in the states!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
next week consider it mine:) dibbs.... ONLY IF , Pulido, you use the money to buy an fcr!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha! Sure you can have dibbs, but really need the $ for next month when I get an apt for me and g/f. Somehow I have to come up with deposit, first month rent, tv, bed, sofas, pg&e, dining table, and cable:bawling: Fcr wont be till next year:( Sucks being a grown up....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
:blahblah:fine, I will send payment this coming friday. lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts