Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experienced cracks in their frames above the 2 front shock mounts? You will see them by looking for silver paint that is flaking off. Mine is 6 months old and is cracked right through on one side.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone experienced cracks in their frames above the 2 front shock mounts? You will see them by looking for silver paint that is flaking off. Mine is 6 months old and is cracked right through on one side.[/b]
How high do you jump, and how hard do land. LoL :p

·
Registered
571 Posts
Anyone experienced cracks in their frames above the 2 front shock mounts? You will see them by looking for silver paint that is flaking off. Mine is 6 months old and is cracked right through on one side.[/b]
Yes sir. New frame, yes NEW FRAME, axle, and sprocket courtesy of suzuki. If you're not able to get a new one from zuki, be sure to do some gusseting work. It needs it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
mine paint flaked off but there ae no cracks so far...Thank. GOD

I think everyones paint will flake, just because there is so much stress at that point!! How long ago did you buy yours?

·
Registered
23 Posts
mine paint flaked off but there ae no cracks so far...Thank. GOD

I think everyones paint will flake, just because there is so much stress at that point!! How long ago did you buy yours?[/b]
If mine crack I'll fix it. LoL

·
Registered
77 Posts
yep mine cracked and I got a new one. Now the new has the paint flaking off. I just ride the woods and don't jump much at all.

·
Registered
267 Posts
mine has too, but i think its just the metal flexing and paint doesn't flex so it chips off, so i wouldn't worry until you see a real crack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts