Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this work out well on a few other non-atv forums I'm on so thought it may be worth a shot.

How it works:

Most of us have those few little knick knack parts laying around that may not really be worth a whole bunch of $$ but you keep them around because you know someone may need that one day....or you just hoard parts like I do. So here's a chance to pass those parts on to someone who can actually use them and make yourself feel like one of those uppity "do-gooders" in the process.

*If you have something to contribute, post up the part, a pic if you can, and a short description. Once it's gone/unavailable remove/edit the post to reflect such.

*If you NEED and actually can USE the part PM that person, pay shipping, and offer up a part in the thread in return. Sort of a Pay it Forward deal. Don't be a doodoo head either. Don't get something because it's shiny and you want a hoard of free parts to nickle/dime people on Ebay or the likes. Make sure you can actually get some use out of it.

*DO NOT use this thread to ask/beg for free parts. If someone has it posted up cool, if not don't clutter the thread with a desperate plea for a free set of Hipers, or cams, or an exhaust or whatever.

*And in general, don't be a punk.

Do so at your discretion but it would be nice to see this work between good standing, established members.

Reactions: Roger B

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I'll start....

Hiper rings. 2 10" rings and 2 8" rings. Yellow...but not really Suzuki yellow. Bought used but I never ran them.

Galfer brake line. 27" long. Would probably funtion best on a +2-+4" swing arm. I know it's WAYYY too long for my Houser +1.25".

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Also have the 4 bolts that hold the stock carrier in place, one of the little retainer plates, and the tensioner stud. I ended up just junking the whole stock swing arm and this has been in my tool box for 2 years.

TAKEN ALREADY

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
This is a great idea problem is I have a lot of parts but never the ones I need lol. I will post up some of them when I get a minute.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Very nice idea, youradhere. Stickied

·
Registered
815 Posts
ims ltr heel guards

I have a set of IMS ROLL heel guards with one broken mount that just needs aluminium welded back on...for a suzuki ltr 450...anyways if u wanted i would trade them for the 2- 10" yellow hiper rings if u were interested?????:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
*disregard

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
This is awesome, I have a bunch of stock parts laying around that I was just gonna junk. I'll post everything up in the morning! Hopefully help someone out!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Might be a good place for that "minimum post count to participate". Flame away, I don't care.
I think we may also need to delete all the posts that don't actually offer parts....like this one.

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
If I've got the room in the trailer I'll grab my boxes of stuff from home and put some up here.
I need to check if I have a brake line at home otherwise I'll have to take that one off your hands if it's still here

Don't worry I'll edit them into this post so there's no clutter ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
pay it foward thread awesome! im sure i have a few things floating around

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Might be a good place for that "minimum post count to participate". Flame away, I don't care.
I think we may also need to delete all the posts that don't actually offer parts....like this one.
Correct, again use at your own discretion but I meant this for regular, active members.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
hey good idea. we should make a lets trade thread. everyone lists parts and we trade ,,,is that what this is?

·
Banned
799 Posts
'06 Stock Powder Coated Water Pump cover.....Just what you see,no more no less.

Tag 1 1/8" Handle bars. Don't know what bend but they are straight.

'06 stock oil filter cover.....Just the cover. No spring, or gasket

'06 Stock foot pegs. Powder coated mirror black

'06 Stock 40T rear sprocket Powder Coated mirror blk

Like the deal says you gotta offer something up in order to get something. I saw a lot of good intentions and comments on this being a good idea, but no parts yet. Come on guys post 'em up. This could really be a beneficial service for our forum.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here is my list. Sorry I don't have pictures yet. If you want a pic I will get one when I get home.
1: complete stock air box not cut and with lid
2: stock exhaust and head pipe
3: brake light
4: stock yellow dash
Like the others said gotta offer something to get something. I will add to the list later as I'm sure I will find more parts.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Finally got around to taking pictures.

Air box

Front brakes with knuckles/hubs (too lazy to take it all apart)

Indicator lights

Stock boot

Oil tank

radiator with wiring harness (again too lazy to seperate it, but if you only need the radiator or harness let me know I'll take it apart)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got a stock right heel guard that has broken plastic but good frame that I'll give away for free. You pay the shipping. I'm in Atlanta. I also have that ugly stock snorkel thing for a stock airbox.

·
Banned
799 Posts
Looking for 03 ltz 400 clutch cable with hardware. Also the two bolts that hold the starter
I think I have an OEM clutch cable. I'll check today. I have some other parts I'll be putting up later so I'll shoot you a PM and you'll have first dibs if I do.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts