Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get free ATV related stickers? Im going to dress up my Z with them...So far I have PRM from my skids...

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've gotten loads of stickers from local atv mechanics. They usually get stickers with the products they install and have a lot of them just kickin around. If you know any small shops like that, I bet you could get a lot from them?

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Email acracing......i emailed them and asked if they could send me some stickers for my Z....they emailed me back and said "give me your name and address and they will be sent out today" or something.
Well i got like 2 big and 2 small ac stickers in the mail.

·
Registered
138 Posts
nacs racing will also send u some stickers. I also want to do the same thing to my z. I found a sicker kit from my local shop. It had like 30-40 in it. I will have to get another one

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far Im getting:

Works Connection
Motion Pro
Trinity
Hoosier
AC Racing
Douglas Wheel
Alba

And Im still finding more places to get free stickers from...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
FMF(which really doesn't do any good unless you have an FMF) but anyway, i think i talked to a friend and he said he got a bunch of free stickers from them, you could call them.......

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
also, go to their website: http://www.fmfracing.com and click "Free Stuff" in the top left hand corner, there's instructions on how to get stickers

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
just steal it from a friend like it says, lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got my Hoosiers and AC Racing stickers today...and Braking and Renthal are sending me stickers too...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
what did you do to get them? email, call? i'd like to get some......

PM with details on how you got them please

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Does anybody know if yoshimura will send you stickers? If so do o just email them and ask for some stickers or what.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I just emailed yoshimura and ask for some,hopefully they will send me some.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got my Douglas Wheel today...they sent me a catalog, application list, and two BIG stickers and four small stickers...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Monday I got 5 more sets of stickers...

Ricky Stator
Braking
Motion Pro
Alba
Works Connection

1 - 20 of 64 Posts