Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a pair of front shocks. I can probably only afford stock shocks, so I would like them to be from an 05 or newer. Let me know what you all have.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possibly. Just depends on the price. I would consider all 3 shocks if you want to sell them as a set. I'm really looking for the fronts right now.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I only have a rear shock if you want it 70 shipped and its yours

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
I have stock fronts.

·
3,047 Posts

·
3,047 Posts
pmed you a price

·
Registered
589 Posts
At the end of this month I will have "08" front shocks off of my z400 for sell. Putting on a whole new front end so will be selling the shocks and stock a-arms. I want $200 for the shocks plus shipping

·
Registered
140 Posts
Are you looking to upgrade or just need shocks? I see you want rezzies, but i have a set for an 03 if you are in a pinch, just putting it out there

·
3,047 Posts
I still have mine!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
At the end of this month I will have "08" front shocks off of my z400 for sell. Putting on a whole new front end so will be selling the shocks and stock a-arms. I want $200 for the shocks plus shipping
Your not going to do much better than this! That's a good price for 08 shocks!

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
What's up! If your still looking I have a pair of fronts off my 06' kfx400:) I can send you some pics PM me your number or email and i can shoot them to you. They have red softer springs from a Polaris 450mxr and I put monster graphics on the rezzy's too. PM'd you a price:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts