Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale is one of the first black powder coated Spize dashes. I have recently bought oversize bars with a clamp so my dash no longer works with the clamp and the lights don't fit either. So $8 shipped for dash, and $15 shipped for lights (One has a broken lens but still works) $22 Shipped both.
I will also sell my wiring for the lights which will only require you to connect the lights and connecting them to the proper wire from your headlight assembly.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think thats even worse than not including your credit in the signature, Spize...

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't want to over price it Spize!

Also Atv4Life95 the reason its not in my sig is because its not installed. Also its impossible to install it with the clamp i have on it!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
just messing with you man................you turned it into an $8 part with them Walmart lights anyways......:lol

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Also Atv4Life95 the reason its not in my sig is because its not installed. Also its impossible to install it with the clamp i have on it!
haha i wasn't talkin about you man lol.. Spize was busting my chops the other day for not crediting the aluminum dash in my sig lol.. i have since changed it though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts