Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's still pretty much stock but time and money permitting I may have a contender by next year or so.
Just got the exhaust on and cleaned her up so I thought I'd share a few pics.
I got one lucky kid! (He's a great kid and makes it easy to spoil him some).

Mods:
Big Gun EVO X Full Exhaust
Pro Design/K&N Intake
Tusk Nerfs
AC Bumper
Laeger's +2 A-Arms
Elka Dune Editon Front Shocks
Spize 909 Custom PC'd and Engraved Dash
Radiator Scoops (to hold stickers of stuff he doesn't have:p)
Skat Trak 6-Paddle Gliders and GBC Dune Trackers

Coming Soon-New Handlebars, PB Block Off, Blob Removal, Hot Start Reverse, HID Conversion........then we tear into the motor a bit.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
She's a looker already spize. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Purrrrrrrrdy!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Beauty of a quad!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Looks good. You want to adopt me and build me a quad?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice and clean!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks........it has a couple cosmetic "previous owner" issues that the shine will take your mind off of.
One thing I forgot on the to-do list.............Odi Rogues.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
man im so glad everyone talked me into the odi rogues. they are amazing!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
That pipe looks great on that bike. Love the nerf bars shiny look. Brad gets everything and pulido gets nothing:bawling:

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That pipe looks great on that bike. Love the nerf bars shiny look. Brad gets everything and pulido gets nothing:bawling:
I think somebody needs a hug:bawling:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
i still want to be your adopted son Spize...you never said if you would adopt me or not haha

·
Registered
765 Posts
nice clean looking z. what motor mods are you planning?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Adopt him spize then hughes can adopt me cause we all know the grand kids deserve the spoiling :)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Adopt him spize then hughes can adopt me cause we all know the grand kids deserve the spoiling :)
lmfao! that was hilarious to me. looks like spize is going to have some new additions to the family!!!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i still want to be your adopted son Spize...you never said if you would adopt me or not haha
you have to get out here first.........hell I'll even let my kids drive the sand rail:p

nice clean looking z. what motor mods are you planning?
None for now.......he's got plenty of power. It walked up China Wall on our last Glamis trip (april) and that was before pipe and jetting. Kid weighs 90 lbs., that in itself is something of a motor mod over the rest of us.
Going to do some bolt-ons then when it needs it I'll do the cam chain and do the drz base gasket and springs at that time. That will allow for a CDI. I already have gasket and springs....

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Looks good! It is a great feeling when you can give your kids some of things you wish you had growing up!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice quad! Let him ride stock motor for awhile than build the WooterWooterWooterWooter out of it.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good! It is a great feeling when you can give your kids some of things you wish you had growing up!
Yep, when I was a kid I wanted a Honda XR 75...............never got it. I did have a buddy whose family was heavily into riding and were big into Glamis (70's-early 80's) so I got a good taste of Glamis back in the three wheeler days. There group consisted of all Corvair powered buggys and they were some of the fastest out there.
When I got old enough and was able to afford it we got our toys and started going to Glamis. I'm hoping my son will do the same and one day he will be bringing his family out with us.......if the enviro Nazis haven't shut everything down by then:angryfire:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts