Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i emailed dynojet and they said they had the jet kits in stock and ready to go. The part number is Q312 and the price is $57.70

Phone: 800-992-4993

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hmmmm,,, I called yesterday and they are stock-out till late next week :? Thanks for the PN thou!

Resq[/img]

·
Registered
773 Posts
thanks for the info, i just called and ordered mine, its gonna ship out today! it comes with every jet you could need from 108 to 160, not a bad deal.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I used one on my 400ex and the only problem I have with the kit is you pay that money for only one jet an adapter, needle and shim the rest get stuck in a drawer never to be used again so this time I think I will try stock replacement jets and see how that works out and see if I can save a few pennies to put towards something else I just have to have for the Z :D

DadsZ400

·
Registered
837 Posts
I used one on my 400ex and the only problem I have with the kit is you pay that money for only one jet an adapter, needle and shim the rest get stuck in a drawer never to be used again so this time I think I will try stock replacement jets and see how that works out and see if I can save a few pennies to put towards something else I just have to have for the Z :D

DadsZ400

·
Registered
837 Posts
Sorry for the double post I thought it did not go through the first time.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
773 Posts
i just received my kit today, looks pretty good.

now i just have to wait for my pipe still. 3 weeks ago it was gonna be one more week, i called today and it is gonna be another week and a half

1 - 8 of 8 Posts