Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my '04 Gas Gas 300 Wild HP 2 stroke powervalved quad w/ 50 hp and Ohlins shocks, Magura hydraulic clutch, brembo brakes, DWTs, chromoly frame. It makes 50 hp stock with a 300 single cylinder powervalve 2 stroke motor. It has a chromoly frame, dual rate Ohlins shocks, DWT wheels with new Razr tires, Magura Hydraulic clutch, 38 mm racing carb, nerfbars, Brembo brakes, 5 gallon gas tank, etc. It is 49 inches front and rear. It has 4+1 front wheels on it now to narrow it 3 inches which makes it better suited for trail riding. It comes with the stock wheels with tires that make it 52 inches in the front to make better suited for driving on the highway. It comes with a jet kit and it has been tuned to perfection. I run 48 pilot and 175 mj in summer and 50, 178 in winter. This is not a top-end only powerband, this motor came off an enduro dirtbike and has a gnarly powerband that hits from the low and winds up wickedly in the mid all the way to the top. It is very different from the traditional 2 strokes I am use to that are all top end.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Where are you located at?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Southern VA

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Darn thats to far for me. I'd love to own that.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Where are the pics?
More rare then a Canondale I would think. I'd ike to see it!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was told there were only 100 Gas Gas atvs shipped to US. 10 240s and 90 300s.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Central VA. Open to test rides ofcourse. I got lots of land to test it out on. This atv runs strong.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Spize.... I hate to get rid of it really. Two reasons I want to get rid of it: lack of aftermarket and I want an XC width quad.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$2500 anyone?

·
Registered
65 Posts
cool quad never seen one before

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is there any way you'd be interested in keeping it if you could buy a-arms to narrow it up?

I think the axle is adjustable. I have one and would like to narrow it up and could get some a-arms made, but it would be cheaper to make 2 to 4 sets.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling my '04 Gas Gas 300 Wild HP 2 stroke powervalved quad w/ 50 hp and Ohlins shocks, Magura hydraulic clutch, brembo brakes, DWTs, chromoly frame. It makes 50 hp stock with a 300 single cylinder powervalve 2 stroke motor. It has a chromoly frame, dual rate Ohlins shocks, DWT wheels with new Razr tires, Magura Hydraulic clutch, 38 mm racing carb, nerfbars, Brembo brakes, 5 gallon gas tank, etc. It is 49 inches front and rear. It has 4+1 front wheels on it now to narrow it 3 inches which makes it better suited for trail riding. It comes with the stock wheels with tires that make it 52 inches in the front to make better suited for driving on the highway. It comes with a jet kit and it has been tuned to perfection. I run 48 pilot and 175 mj in summer and 50, 178 in winter. This is not a top-end only powerband, this motor came off an enduro dirtbike and has a gnarly powerband that hits from the low and winds up wickedly in the mid all the way to the top. It is very different from the traditional 2 strokes I am use to that are all top end.
. i know long time ago but i had to ask , is this gas gas still for sale .?????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts