Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live in Savannah and have ridden both places.GCO was about 1000-800 acres of trails.I went about two weeks ago and all but about 100 or 2 acres is developed now
.I was told that the guy that is developing it dunped boxes of nails around the property since ive been there. About three years ago you could go on a saturday and find 15 to 20 people there camp for the night and ride all day sunday.I hate to say those days are over! The track you are talking about is near Darien its invite only. I rode there a few months ago it was pretty rough but fun.Latley ive been going to durham town and vidalia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE (4forme @ Jan 17 2007, 09:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=569225
I live in Savannah and have ridden both places.GCO was about 1000-800 acres of trails.I went about two weeks ago and all but about 100 or 2 acres is developed now
.I was told that the guy that is developing it dunped boxes of nails around the property since ive been there. About three years ago you could go on a saturday and find 15 to 20 people there camp for the night and ride all day sunday.I hate to say those days are over! The track you are talking about is near Darien its invite only. I rode there a few months ago it was pretty rough but fun.Latley ive been going to durham town and vidalia.[/b]

QUOTE (4forme @ Jan 17 2007, 09:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=569225
.I was told that the guy that is developing it dunped boxes of nails around the property since ive been there. About three years ago you could go on a saturday and find 15 to 20 people there camp for the night and ride all day sunday.I hate to say those days are over! The track you are talking about is near Darien its invite only. I rode there a few months ago it was pretty rough but fun.Latley ive been going to durham town and vidalia.[/b]
Where do you ride at in Vidalia?I live about 45 min. from there!

·
Registered
64 Posts
QUOTE (orangecrush @ Jan 25 2007, 06:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=571942
Where do you ride at in Vidalia?I live about 45 min. from there![/b]

Its called Vidalia MX.The track is pretty cool, loomy so it gets pretty rough sometimes but that just makes it more fun to try and clear the 100 ft tabel top. Lots of doubles and some sweet roost throwing berms.

Heres the number 912-537-2128

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (4forme @ Jan 17 2007, 06:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=569225
I live in RichmondHill..Yeah ive been to gco before.. it was fun now everything is messed up.. for the manors track in macontosh all you gotta do is call before you go to make sure manor isnt working its mostley better to go on holidays or Sundays long as it didnt rain or what not.. Have you jumped the water jump? They built a ride park in jesup called H&H if u never herd of it.. I never went there yet it has a drag strip and soem table tops and a mud bogging pit full of swampy mud.. But in drags up there you can't win.. inless you have a banshee,250r or quadzilla.. because sometimes they have drag racing compitations and people bring there tough banshee's with snowmobile engines and what not in them.. this guy that has the fastiest banshee in Georgia went\goes up there ive herd.. But is vidalia any good? My friend races there on his 85 well a couple of my friends do

·
Registered
64 Posts
A buddy of mine went to jessup last week. He said it was a good time but he's only been riding a few mouths.
Vidalia is pretty rough but i had fun there.They said they didnt groom the track because ther werent many riders lately.We need to get some people up ther before they close it down!Theres also a new place opening in Carolina next month ,kindof like durhamtown lots of trails and a couple of tracks.Ill let you know when i get more details.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vidalia is closing down?? My friend went to race there yesterday I think it was there last race.. So you can just ride on the track now ive herd.. is this true? My friends told me everytime they went they had to race lol.. you should go to mr.manors track its a small kinda track but its fun and makes you a real good rider its famous cause it has a 21 feet tall jump and a pong jump i never jumped it but i am next time lol every1 says its an easy jump its just the fact that your jumping over water.. and there is a field beside it u can ride on and drag or challege some people to drag its fun
Ill get some pics of the monster jump (21feet tall jump) and my friend jumping the water jump if u like i have some in this computer somwhere

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yea pics are always cool
i have ridden there once,its a pretty funny story(not so funny at the time).The guys i went with like to get up reeel early, thats pretty un usual for me, so we get to mainors track and im half awake.I unload ,suit up, take one warm up lap, and cant get my helmet off fast enough.
I puked every were THE FREEKIN FLU VIRUS!!! So that was my 45 minutes at mainors track.

As far as Vidalia goes last time i rode there the owner mentioned maybe closing down. He said turn out was way down. Hopefuly its better now. I havent been in about 3-4 months (work,family,BLOWN TRANS).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Id would but the dvx has a blown bottom end so im in the midle of a rebuild.Im also buying a house right now. No spare time .I should be done in a month or so.It should be one of the sweetest quads in Savannah when im done.I hope.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ooo hey were do u live at in savannah? Ive seen some people down there with some sweet quads like this guy with a ltr and this other guy with a yfz450 07 and some other stuff and we got a 2-stroke shop here well its mostly for 2-stroke fans but they fix 4-strokes to.. KCQ its were they have quadzillas and banshee's and 250r's down there its crazy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im in woodstock GA...and is a daym cryin shame theres no place to ride around here- Im going to do some researh and see if theres a place closer than durm twn...:eek:

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Im in woodstock GA...and is a daym cryin shame theres no place to ride around here- Im going to do some researh and see if theres a place closer than durm twn...:eek:
I'm up in north Cumming. I think there might be some places in/around dawson to ride? I live on ~18 acres so I'm in the process of building a little woods track on the side of my property ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Im in Buford looking for something

1 - 20 of 36 Posts