• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall its me the modfather Josh still here in Vegas well I was thinking on the flight to Vegas we need to have a get together so us suzuki,yamaha,c-dale,and whatever riders can have one big event so we can all go riding.Also if z400central lets us we can post pics up on the site when we get a readers rides gallery which would be sweet.Tell me what yall think so we can all plan it. :D :D :D

·
Registered
620 Posts
ok, all of you come to here in edmonton alberta and we can ride lol, we have tones of trails and near by mountains, but i think it is a bit far for you guys.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep!! I'm with you Dabombdale!! Everyone should come up to Edmonton. SO that what... 2 votes for Edmonton, Alberta!! woohooo!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ive read about a lot of riding areas in magazines...a lot of them seem to be out west: MI, MO; a few out east: VA, PA, ME...how about next summer Z400Central.com hosts a ride in a state where there are hundreds or thousands of miles of legal riding trails...

·
Registered
794 Posts
I think it should be in West Virginia. They have the Hatfeild Mcoy area and another place. I might be able to talk to some poeple i know out there and we could ride there. Its kinda hard though cuz everyone is so spread out. It would be easiest just to have egion rides. Like midwest, east, west, south, but i think alot of people wouldn't mind going to four stroke wars.

Later

A

·
0 Posts
rides

I'm all for the regional rides too. I'm currently living in Sierra Vista, Arizona....a small town. But we do have our own Mx track....and about 20 minutes west of Yuma, AZ, there are tons of Dunes...everyone who rides, rides out there. I'll be spending most of the winter time riding there....so if there are any Z-people who live out west....we can arrange a meeting. I can also get anyone on the MX track where I live....so let me know if you're interested.

A

·
0 Posts
Okay....I just noticed that there is a little thing under my name that says:

::::mini LT50 rider::::

How do I get rid of that....I'm kinda new to the Forum thing.

·
Registered
439 Posts

How do I get rid of that....I'm kinda new to the Forum thing.[/b]
Its your ranking. The more you post the higher your ranking will get. The admin will change your rankking to if he wants.

·
Registered
620 Posts
ya, so far alberta has the most votes!!!!!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
ya, so far alberta has the most votes!!!!!!!!![/b]

thanks...that helps a lot....cause I was trying to find out how to change it.
By the way, we need more votes for the west. Arizona, Cali, or New Mexico....I'm willing to travel to all those places.

A

·
0 Posts

How do I get rid of that....I'm kinda new to the Forum thing.[/b]
Its your ranking. The more you post the higher your ranking will get. The admin will change your rankking to if he wants.[/b][/quote]

Damn....I qoted the wrong person when I did it the first time and wasn't paying attention.....dabombdale, you can ignore what I said....it was for Royal. My bad guys....that's probably confusing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Badlands.....Attica, Indiana. It has almost everything.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Texas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts