Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The KFX i am probably getting has two black marks on the rear fenders, from clowns gettin on and off while in the show room, i guess people can't control their feet and they hit the fenders. This is the only one they have and i am getting a pretty good deal, is there anyway to get these off or will i just have to deal with it? Also, just for a little more reassurance, should i be worried about the axle, all of the sudden i see alot of posts about bad KFX axles. Thanks any thoughts are appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Try some mequairs wax. It might take the marks off.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I dont think you should be worried it is only two people that have probems I htink and the quads were crashed I think.
In regards to the Black marks there are tons of cleaners that would take that stuff of but if it is just rubber of shoe soles it should come off with your finger nail or something.

I can guarantee you there is a way to get the stuff off I suspect some cleaner and a toothbrush would get it but if not which is very unlikeley Plastic Renew will take all stain or marks of plastic including scratche but I doubt you will need that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
mine axel is fine i also was worried about it at first but i think its ok

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Goof Off is an excellent product for removing just about everything from anything. It's remarkable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
scotch brite and some oxyclean will do the trick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts